Primis Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
-3 Extremely mingy, I have seen no real change from him and I do not think he is remotely ready for staff. He regularly gets angry in OOC and starts arguments with people. I do not think he should ever get staff until his behavior has changed.
Also he wasn't the best GM.

This feels like your speaking out of a grudge im not trying to come at you or anything but as a senior gm ur saying I wasnt a good gm. sure I can understand the rest but I dont even talk to you and I hardly use ooc, if you could name an instance where I was actually toxic in ooc then I know because then I can improve on that thing in particular.

OTF

VIP
-3 Extremely mingy, I have seen no real change from him and I do not think he is remotely ready for staff. He regularly gets angry in OOC and starts arguments with people. I do not think he should ever get staff until his behavior has changed.
Also he wasn't the best GM.

In general GameMasters were not good when he was a GM. For his behavior he's trying to change don't know if you noticed in the pass.

P

Pallox

+1 Primi is well a strange one, he is really active when he has things to do if not he just gets on every once in a while, he just got DC so he is getting more active now. As for his maturity I can tell that he has definitly worked on it and is trying to improve.

Premium

+1 Primi is well a strange one, he is really active when he has things to do if not he just gets on every once in a while, he just got DC so he is getting more active now. As for his maturity I can tell that he has definitly worked on it and is trying to improve.
Hahahahahahahahaha Funny.

Cruen

This feels like your speaking out of a grudge im not trying to come at you or anything but as a senior gm ur saying I wasnt a good gm. sure I can understand the rest but I dont even talk to you and I hardly use ooc, if you could name an instance where I was actually toxic in ooc then I know because then I can improve on that thing in particular.
Primi. You were toxic to me last night after I finished an event and you relentlessly berated me in ooc for a "shit event" I have screenshots.

Dwayne

VIP
Let's not flame each others +'s or -'s that shit is annoying, no reason to flame someone for their opinion whether or not you agree or disagree with it.

+2

All these -1's and 2's for his activity and him not being active i'm gonna be straight up this dude is got way more active after being criticized about his activity.

And for his maturity he could be mingy at times but he's trying to fix it after being criticized again by the Dark Council and his peers. And everyone could be mingy at times again he's been trying to fix it.

And in my opinion the reason i'm +2ing the app is his maturity at times it's needed (ex. Situations as staff.)

flat out my full and honest opinion
“But he’s trying to fix it” the thing is, you fix it BEFORE you get the rank you’re applying for not after. If he fixes it we’d be open to giving him a shot but we’re not gonna upvote him and see if he changes after getting staff.

If you are here, you are here to flame me. No one else -1 one me dont be quoting pallox and stuff. I need cristism so I know what to improve on it. thank you in advanced

Tubbs

If you are here, you are here to flame me. No one else -1 one me dont be quoting pallox and stuff. I need cristism so I know what to improve on it. thank you in advanced
-2 You don't seem to take critism well, but you ask for more. I don't think you are ready yet. And saying if you are here, you are to flame me is notnthe best thing either. Also saying people can't minus one you because they agree with someoes quote is just a immature thing to put in a application.

Last edited:

Spectre8105

-2 You don't seem to take critism well, but you ask for more. I don't think you are ready yet. And saying if you are here, you are to flame me is notnthe best thing either. Also saying people can't minus one you because they agree with someoes quote is just a immature thing to put in a application.

A G R E E D - 1.1

Heres what I Meant to say but I just made a huge L. I was trying to say if you are here, you are here to criticize me no one else. thanks for points that out.

OTF

VIP
“But he’s trying to fix it” the thing is, you fix it BEFORE you get the rank you’re applying for not after. If he fixes it we’d be open to giving him a shot but we’re not gonna upvote him and see if he changes after getting staff.

He's been trying what do you mean by fix? He's been trying for the pass 3 - 4 weeks now my man. Not gonna argue on this.

Dwayne

VIP
The SA's have decided on your application, due to the rudeness and toxic nature of the said individual, the evidence provided against him, and the communities negative support. This application is now denied.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.