Really Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aru

The "War" with caitlyn ended a while ago too, and she gets hate sometimes for being in a relationship with the owner. There are accusation getting thrown at her. But guess what. She did not make a forum post complaining about it and lecturing people. If people are cyber bullying Mira on a different server. Maybe contact owner or staff to ban them?
They have. But this post was not about how to get rid of them. All im looking for is peace. To put this matter to bed. Its honestly very dumb and tiring to deal with. We just want it done and over with and get on with our lives. To have a matter of respect that you guys would want for yourselves.

They have. But this post was not about how to get rid of them. All im looking for is peace. To put this matter to bed. Its honestly very dumb and tiring to deal with. We just want it done and over with and get on with our lives. To have a matter of respect that you guys would want for yourselves.
She had made posts about the drama. But not after the fact.

I know how to resolve this issue. Let's make a aggressive post telling Shepard how shit and fucking stupid his staff is.

Aru

She had made posts about the drama. But not after the fact.

I know how to resolve this issue. Let's make a aggressive post telling Shepard how shit and fucking stupid his staff is.
Clearly talking to those staff members directly isnt getting through to them. Also some things fly under shepards nose without him knowing.

Caitlyn

Peace? you guys take this like its full-on warfare. This is hilarious that you speak as if your some sovereign nation. If people want to report her to staff on another community then let them do it.

Aru

Peace? you guys take this like its full-on warfare. This is hilarious that you speak as if your some sovereign nation. If people want to report her to staff on another community then let them do it.
Actually this is me, this is me talking, they only know that I made a post. I personally dont like fighting nor people not getting along so I want to solve this myself. No one is whispering into my ear telling me what to do.

Caitlyn

Actually this is me, this is me talking, they only know that I made a post. I personally dont like fighting nor people not getting along so I want to solve this myself. No one is whispering into my ear telling me what to do.

Nobody has done anything horrible that is needed for us to intervene. Like whiskey said you can block them or just ignore them.

Whiskey

What about gmod server? you know? where we have no control of that?
ignore them, bullies are bullies and as long as they get a reaction out of you, they are satisfied.
also last I heard about you guys, you all report anzati on that other server and got him banned
also the situation that happened with Tulak

Aru

Nobody has done anything horrible that is needed for us to intervene. Like whiskey said you can block them or just ignore them.
Not when they entered a gmod server that you cannot block, you can report yes but Im just addressing the following, the trying to mess with them. Like why? that is my main concern

Aru

Well its clear that trying to talk this out isnt working. I just wanted to know why you guys were going to another server to mess with people that are done with all this stuff. Ok then. Well I wish you all the best and hope you all have nice lives. Just wish that this could stop. Wish I could say it was a pleasure. Have fun yall.

Well its clear that trying to talk this out isnt working. I just wanted to know why you guys were going to another server to mess with people that are done with all this stuff. Ok then. Well I wish you all the best and hope you all have nice lives. Just wish that this could stop. Wish I could say it was a pleasure. Have fun yall.
Lmao, you had the chance to “talk this out” before you shit on Archer and became a petty white knight

Do you know how many come to genesis just to mess with Mira? at LEAST 8. Personally I dont care if it was Mira, myself or whoever. Just you guys doing it in general
I came to genesis for fun to see what the server was about and got harassed by Leo for not leaving the community with him, it’s not all one sided

I also LOVE how you tell Shepard to re-evaluate his staff team when you are legit perma’d and said you were leaving the community.

Oat man

This was a post asking for people to stop being toxic and harassing him
But people are just replying with toxicity and harassment he cant leave are community when people from the community fallow him

Status
Not open for further replies.