Really Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this as you trying to start something or seek attention because there are numerous ways you can solve this without this post.

If someone is being a problem over discord/steam unfriend them and block them.
If someone is in the same community as you and they start problems then report them to the staff and get them banned just like you got Anzati banned. There's hardly anything to it.
If someone is in a separate discord that you're not in and they're talking about you guys being dumb, then why should you care? If you want their words silenced because you disagree with them then you're just a hypocrite because they don't agree with what you say/do and they're only talking about it because it's weird.

I'd expect you to figure half of this stuff on your own since one of your rules to join your "cult" is to be 18+ and even 15 year olds know how to deal with these kinds of problems.

Spectre8105

Ight, so obviously we need a real fucking response.

While yes, it's very petty and annoying Reborn players have report to Genesis to harass you, it's not the end of the world. I understand where the point comes from, this isn't the first time they've done this, and likely not the last.

A couple things to point out

1. These few players do not represent the community, they may be apart of it, but they are not the face of it.
  2. There is no real punishment to be handed out, we're not going to warn/ban people for toxicity done outside of the community (forums, in-game, discord)

If you truly want something done about them then report it to Genesis staff that can ban and block them, if you remove their ability to access you then there's no harm to be done to you.

Also, Ben shut the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.