Redicule staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vethar

VIP
You haven’t been the most ACTIVE person as of lately and I would like to see you bump up your activity on the server as well as slow down the mingy behaviour and smarten up.

I suggest like I said slow down on being mingy as well as keep clean and keep active. I will change my vote if I see changes.

I know you love this server and the community and I know you want to help. You’re a good kid but at the moment I really need to see changes before I can give a non biased vote.

-1, I guess I can't really talk about activity recently because of school, finals all that stuff but I guess I never see you be proactive member in community, knowing your past you can be pretty toxic and I would like to see the improvement before introducing you to staff.

Redicule

Super inactive, only plays for like 30 mins at a time
You haven’t been the most ACTIVE person as of lately and I would like to see you bump up your activity on the server as well as slow down the mingy behaviour and smarten up.

I suggest like I said slow down on being mingy as well as keep clean and keep active. I will change my vote if I see changes.

I know you love this server and the community and I know you want to help. You’re a good kid but at the moment I really need to see changes before I can give a non biased vote.
Thank you for the advice as the activity part is stated id disagree as I’ve actually been playing quite a bit but as Christmas break is approaching my activity will continue to increase and I will take the advice on cleaning up and being less mingy

Vethar

VIP
Thank you for the advice as the activity part is stated id disagree as I’ve actually been playing quite a bit but as Christmas break is approaching my activity will continue to increase and I will take the advice on cleaning up and being less mingy

Very understandable and respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.