Report on envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Rde STEAM_0:0:186748471

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Envy STEAM_0:0:135237670

Reason: scamming/stealing item . he stole boomers dante hilt and gave it back as gang gang sith.

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: He changes his story and wears the same model as the person who stole it

Rde Ren

he stole it this morning and gave it back tonight. and sorry for being toxic and mad but boomer is a close friend and it pisses me off.

Ventum

-1, Item was returned, doesn't matter. Worst case this makes it less likely for people to trade with him.

Funkle

I spent like a hour looking for this guy in logs honestly, Boomer is lucky he got it back but this video doesn't show proof of anything enable shadow play or something.

Last edited:

Rde Ren

he wouldnt have given it back if he didnt think i was on to him cause i asked if he had a dante hilt for sale.

P

Pump

The video is just you harassing him, no footage was shown of him actual doing anything????

Boomer

VIP
Envy just started adding more salt to the wound when he actually pmed me after me and vickolas brought him to a sit suspecting it was him saying “hey want a new hilt” this just shows he wants to get away with stealing an item. He also changed his story a lot when we tried asking him why he did it. What he did was not cool, and made me quite worried as to what would happen to my Dante. Yes, I got it back, but he still deserved punishment.

This is a little frustrating as I specifically pulled Envy off to the side and told him if he was the one who scammed Boomera then he could give the guy his hilt back and he would go unpunished, but only if he did it then. He claimed it wasn't him, so I returned him and had Shepard check his inventory for the hilt. There was no hilt, but it was probably because I had Shepard check 20 minutes afterwards, so he either gave it to someone else to hold onto or he sold it. It was my own fault for not holding him and having Shepard check his inventory when he had nowhere to go, but I didn't want to detain some poor guy since the only thing I was going off of was that Boomera didn't know the guy's name, profile picture, and he only barely knew the scammer's voice. The rest was a mystery since they used a default lord model. Nobody left the server or changed jobs, but Boomera didn't know who it was since he thought nearly everyone sounded kind of like the scammer. I'm glad the hilt was returned at least.

This is a little frustrating as I specifically pulled Envy off to the side and told him if he was the one who scammed Boomera then he could give the guy his hilt back and he would go unpunished, but only if he did it then. He claimed it wasn't him, so I returned him and had Shepard check his inventory for the hilt. There was no hilt, but it was probably because I had Shepard check 20 minutes afterwards, so he either gave it to someone else to hold onto or he sold it. It was my own fault for not holding him and having Shepard check his inventory when he had nowhere to go, but I didn't want to detain some poor guy since the only thing I was going off of was that Boomera didn't know the guy's name, profile picture, and he only barely knew the scammer's voice. The rest was a mystery since they used a default lord model. Nobody left the server or changed jobs, but Boomera didn't know who it was since he thought nearly everyone sounded kind of like the scammer. I'm glad the hilt was returned at least.
I asked boomer before I didnt anything if you had done anything with envy I was told no and that you suspected it was him. When I looked at logs there was a (PM to boomer after he lost his pike askinghimenif he wanted a hilt ) I was reached to by rde and bruno in ts at 2am saying that boomer has been robbed I got on to the server and asked boomer what had happened and what he would like to see done and he told me he would like him to be punished i wasnt told about any other staff sits involving this incident

Boomer

VIP
I asked boomer before I didnt anything if you had done anything with envy I was told no and that you suspected it was him. When I looked at logs there was a (PM to boomer after he lost his pike askinghimenif he wanted a hilt ) I was reached to by rde and bruno in ts at 2am saying that boomer has been robbed I got on to the server and asked boomer what had happened and what he would like to see done and he told me he would like him to be punished i wasnt told about any other staff sits involving this incident
I thought you knew about the sit I had with vickolas

I saw in logs that vic pull u guys and I asked did he rule anything and I was told no because at the time boomer didnt now exactly who it was and that vic highly suspected it was envy
It was more or less me pulling people who were Lord+ who were on at the time and having them talk for a bit to see if Boomera recognized them. I only had Envy's inventory looked at and he was the only one I seriously considered to have a chance of scamming due to his previous behaviors.

Theseus

This is honestly so dumb. He gave the item back get over it. Honestly you guys were harassing him in this after he done did the right thing and gave it back. Y'all should be warned for harassment at this point

Shade Tano

Honestly I would of brought both the traders to check their inventory to see if they have it. If not most likely he would of stolen it, and to double check Shepard can check

Shade Tano

1. Also I recognize this guy profile pic he did an event role and he kicked me out for no reason and everyone got roles but me.
2. I think theirs 2 envy’s on the server so be careful
3. Lol In the video you can tell he’s lying he was being pushed into a corner and couldn’t come up with anything else’s to back himself up.
+1 should get removed from the server

Status
Not open for further replies.