Report on RDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: EVA LI Blade Harbinger Sharp / STEAM_0:0:162907631

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID:
ST Eternal Captain RDE / STEAM_0:0:186748471

Reason:
Mass toxicity / NLR

Proof(Highly recommended):
1554071162740.png
1554071174725.png
1554071189210.png

Additional Info if there is any:

For some background info:

Some EE, Sith and Jedi were talking on Kashyyyk and a fight broke out. It eventually turned into an all out war. Since reinforcements were requested, I called all Bladeborn to warp pad and we departed for Kashyyyk to reinforce. Over this fight, many BB (and Sith in general) were using (and overusing) Crippling Slam. This caused RDE to be extremely toxic. He would micspam and taunt us in OOC/Advert (the NLR part) when he was killed.

Following this situation, what I've seen/heard, and the other report, I believe that RDE should be banned. A big topic among the community has been becoming less toxic, and I think a good step in removing some toxicity would be to ban RDE.

Atreus

+1 much toxicity found in rde btw you should highlight his toxic statements in the video so people dont have to watch 9 minutes thx

+1 ive got a report on him still up with 24 +1's, I was in this situation.
I had to gag him after he wouldn't stop bragging about how his master was pked.

So from what I can see from the video is you provoked him with spamming a force ability that should probably have a cool-down. There is also some irony here because you had a fellow Sith Mic spam after killing snuggles. You also channel hatred healed in combat. This seems super one sided and the worst thing he did in this video was speak after dying. He may have called you trash, or garbage in advert, but he didn't do anything OOC. From your screenshots you posted he only seems to be talking about how he died, not actually screaming and kicking. Everything was in character, and the adverts were as well. You also seemed to be super toxic in TS about the issue and in game. Anyone who watched the whole video might get an actual perspective of what happened instead of just +1 hes super toxic.

Some of you will claim that NLR is a total thing in reborn, which it is but isn't. The only time NLR applies is if raid rules are in affect where you need to wait your 30 second timer, or if you were sent on an RP mission. Otherwise, its fair game on all open planets.

2:11 - attempting to provoke RDE
2:45 - channel hatred in combat
4:40 - Talking trash I guess? not that big of a deal.
5:15 - Rde dying and talking
7:49 - Vonar Mic spamming

I think other Jacob says this well and I think your video also proves the point that people are trying to get RDE banned because he is RDE as there are other cases in the video where people are breaking the rules and you don't care to follow the rules your self or report others breaking the rules besides RDE.
So from what I can see from the video is you provoked him with spamming a force ability that should probably have a cool-down. There is also some irony here because you had a fellow Sith Mic spam after killing snuggles. You also channel hatred healed in combat. This seems super one sided and the worst thing he did in this video was speak after dying. He may have called you trash, or garbage in advert, but he didn't do anything OOC. From your screenshots you posted he only seems to be talking about how he died, not actually screaming and kicking. Everything was in character, and the adverts were as well. You also seemed to be super toxic in TS about the issue and in game. Anyone who watched the whole video might get an actual perspective of what happened instead of just +1 hes super toxic.

Some of you will claim that NLR is a total thing in reborn, which it is but isn't. The only time NLR applies is if raid rules are in affect where you need to wait your 30 second timer, or if you were sent on an RP mission. Otherwise, its fair game on all open planets.

2:11 - attempting to provoke RDE
2:45 - channel hatred in combat
4:40 - Talking trash I guess? not that big of a deal.
5:15 - Rde dying and talking
7:49 - Vonar Mic spamming

Oil

VIP
im neut, use the TS not discords

I watched it again and you called Solarious gay ( he is a staff boi ) 2:11-2:17 -1

Last edited:

Estrella

Honestly, the video proves you both are toxic. RDE was way out of line though by being completely toxic. I +1 but I think you should also be punished for toxicity towards RDE as well. Two wrongs do not convert to a right.

Rde Ren

+1 ive got a report on him still up with 24 +1's, I was in this situation.
I had to gag him after he wouldn't stop bragging about how his master was pked.
1st those both don’t relate, second why would I brag about my master being pked?

Rde Ren

1:35 your saying I’m breaking nlr? I didn’t remember what happened when I came to kashyyke again, I came up to you guys and said hi not attacking you guys until I was attacked.

Vethar

VIP
You teleported to kash ignited ready for combat meaning you are breaking nlr as well.
You channel hatred in combat you attacked then went back to channeling lol.

I’m just a little confused maybe I’m seeing stuff lol...

Also jacob pretty much stated it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.