Report on RDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mister

What part of this is "Toxicity"? He's insulting the Sith for being unable to defeat him 1v1 using no cursing, no direct insults, and no slurs or anything the like in the images you posted. You're reaching pretty hard to call THIS Toxicity.

Estrella

What part of this is "Toxicity"? He's insulting the Sith for being unable to defeat him 1v1 using no cursing, no direct insults, and no slurs or anything the like in the images you posted. You're reaching pretty hard to call THIS Toxicity.
In the video RDE went as far as to say that they were garbage and trash and roasted them because he was getting furious on being pummeled.

Estrella

being self aware about who doesnt like you is bad? lets stay on topic
It is bad because you aren't even trying to apologize or get to become friends with said person... and it is on topic, especially if you mentioned it for no reason.

Big -1 guys seriously I swear it's getting to the point were he will get reported on for sneezing. U are reporting him for NLR now from my understanding of NPR is using information from the previous iOS life to your advantage such as "there are 6 with on that planet be careful" him commenting that sith cant hit him is no different than a sith advertising there is free things on tattooing to try and bait a jedi to come

These red reports are getting out of hand not saying rde is perfect but no one is but unlike everyone else rde seems to have people watching him constantly and the fact that the player who reported it broke rules himself shows how much people are going out of there way to get him banned it's a literal WITCH HUNT against him

Estrella

These red reports are getting out of hand not saying rde is perfect but no one is but unlike everyone else rde seems to have people watching him constantly and the fact that the player who reported it broke rules himself shows how much people are going out of there way to get him banned it's a literal WITCH HUNT against him
I know right, I see tons of people calling everyone else garbage and shit. RDE is a target because he is a kid and everyone hates him because of how much he reports other people, he's improved a little.

Rde Ren

It is bad because you aren't even trying to apologize or get to become friends with said person... and it is on topic, especially if you mentioned it for no reason.
I said it meant a lot to me that he doesn’t like me but he stil supports me

+1 I was gonna make my own report but you did it for me
RDE showed a lot of toxicity toward sith and me from my POV he has told me "you arent worth my time you are nothing tbh" And he started NLR, he didnt comply to stop as he told me several days ago about nlr and I told him im sorry for doing that.
He later goes on to tell me im shit because I am running on low health, so I do what someone normally does. Run away, he runs and gets crippling slammed and starts complaining about it calling us trash when they were saving me. He went on and sometime later he talks about his master or something and saying that we just wanna target him because he is the real deal. RDE this is a message from me to you: Calm down, seriously, don't complain if we run away or if we do crippling slam. There is negative things I wanted to say to you before but I kept my best to not say it and hold it in. You need to seriously stop. Its just a game, Its just a crusade. Don't act like this could be a PK crusade that we are doing and specifically targeting you. We are just crusading.

Last edited:

Spectre8105

+2

- To take into account NLR is a thing on the server, it's always been and I always see RDE in an NLR related issue
- RDE is consistently toxic in and out of character, often seen blurting out unneeded things in OOC and advert
- Consistently breaks rules, not uncommon for him to not listen to staff as well

I usually defend him, but it's getting old at this point

I would plus one if this report was serious enough the fact that the reporter in his evidence broke rules himself to go against rde. But red isnt an out liar here so u got shit talked dont use the forums as your weapon that's not what it is for. Rde isnt innocent but if u all can tell me u have never broken a minior rule before that would result in at best a verbal warn or nothing at all then thats a lie face it no one is perfect the only difference is you guys dont have people watching u waiting for the smallest mistake to be made then a report being made. Again rde isnt perfect with his already 30 warns but that shouldnt mean he should be target by bad reports like this that could get him banned it's not far and tbh to me this report is an abuse of this system and I dont thing reports like this should be allowed

Prime

-1 tbh your fucked up for saying that. Trying to get someone banned, to me it look like RDE was Role playing. Just leave him alone.

Prime

lmao call Rde trash when he 1v5 your whole blade born and you were spamming force slow lol you guys were salty af, and talking smack on him on your lil discord or teamspeak. Also if your going to pick on him on his fighting style i have plenty of flaws on your fighting style thats really bad.

lmao call Rde trash when he 1v5 your whole blade born and you were spamming force slow lol you guys were salty af, and talking smack on him on your lil discord or teamspeak. Also if your going to pick on him on his fighting style i have plenty of flaws on your fighting style thats really bad.
Being toxic right back to him completely devalues your argument imo

Status
Not open for further replies.