Rocky Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre8105

Hypocritical of many really. I feel many people -1 just because they personally do not like you, this is not how staff should be selected, staff should be selected for their will to help the server and work ethic. As there is no current proof of the abuse I don't have any reason to - this.
all im saying when the majority of community hates someone staff app and they still gets accepted, does not go well. due to past experience. but what do I know ¯\(ツ)/¯ im just a shit poster!
i don’t personally hate Rocky I am a professional. thus I professionally hate him.
No reason to argue, +'s and -'s arn't always taken into account without good reasoning. If I put -2, doesn't play RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS then obviously it's not going to be taken into account. If a +/- is due to personal or not very serious reasons then they will also not be taken in to account. That being said if someone is truly that disliked by the community then it will be held against them, they have some control on how others view them. Someone like RDE (Sorry) back in the day could have a strong work ethic and drive to help the server, but i'm sure you could figure out how his staff application would've gone if he posted one.

That being said, take these... remarks to DMs, no one wants to see this while reading the replies to a staff app

Thanks Spectre for the words. I don't want a fight over those who like me and those who don't within my staff application. So for those who want to defend me, make your case then approve the application. It doesn't need much more than that, as any more could end up spiting someone. I appreciate the willingness from those who do, however that is not the purpose of this application. For those who don't like me, hate me, etc. I read these staff applications, and even though my history involves being manipulative in character, I never manipulated the staff team for one. Secondly, even though lots of your opinions is that I am heartless or abusive I do care what you say of me. So show a little empathy and give me the ability to fix what I have done like Whiskey, instead of repeatedly saying how terrible I am without any examples, providence or empathy. Because the very fact that I am willing to post this, a staff application in a place where many, many, many people were going to attack it, is the reason why I want to be staff again. A day to you all, show some restraint.

Kezech

+1 whatever don’t see why someone can’t have a third chance and there are worse staff hope he can straighten that out.

Vethar

VIP
You know what I’ll change to a +1.

As long as you stay active and shit. I have faith some people change and believe some people just have bad times and make bad decisions that they learn from.

Caitlyn2

No reason to argue, +'s and -'s arn't always taken into account without good reasoning. If I put -2, doesn't play RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS then obviously it's not going to be taken into account. If a +/- is due to personal or not very serious reasons then they will also not be taken in to account. That being said if someone is truly that disliked by the community then it will be held against them, they have some control on how others view them. Someone like RDE (Sorry) back in the day could have a strong work ethic and drive to help the server, but i'm sure you could figure out how his staff application would've gone if he posted one.

That being said, take these... remarks to DMs, no one wants to see this while reading the replies to a staff app
Thanks Spectre for the words. I don't want a fight over those who like me and those who don't within my staff application. So for those who want to defend me, make your case then approve the application. It doesn't need much more than that, as any more could end up spiting someone. I appreciate the willingness from those who do, however that is not the purpose of this application. For those who don't like me, hate me, etc. I read these staff applications, and even though my history involves being manipulative in character, I never manipulated the staff team for one. Secondly, even though lots of your opinions is that I am heartless or abusive I do care what you say of me. So show a little empathy and give me the ability to fix what I have done like Whiskey, instead of repeatedly saying how terrible I am without any examples, providence or empathy. Because the very fact that I am willing to post this, a staff application in a place where many, many, many people were going to attack it, is the reason why I want to be staff again. A day to you all, show some restraint.

Not fighting anyone and don't intend to start, just putting my opinion in just like how everyone else should.

Status
Not open for further replies.