Rocky Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella**

DM over discord some of the rules that needs to be added please.

edit: oopsie, missread that
No it was in the rule books, you cannot drive speeders in the city and he broke the rule and didn't even know it existed even though it says it in the room in which where you get the speeder from.

I already -1ed for toxicity but I guess I should expand upon my thoughts.

1. Rocky has boosted allies in the air with lightning to catch bhoppers rather than reporting them and stating that the boosting allies in the air is justified just because said person bhopped.

2. Rocky has driven a speeder into the city and then into a house RDMing a fellow Sith and on top of that blamed that it wasn't in the rule books therefore he probably hasn't read the rule book enough.

3. Still is manipulative, I would provide current context but its private at the moment. However, we can see that he has already apologized for it a while ago but honestly, he hasn't changed.

4. He is going to get bored and just leave once he is satisfied with his in-game rank (which apparently he already is, unless he decides to Overthrow). He already left staff about twice now and if he gets it again he is just going to leave again after a little while.

5. Rocky consistently breaks rules even though he isn't staff yet and still tries to justify them rather than just apologizing. In staff meetings, this will become a problem because then he will be able to try to justify literally anything and also a little birdy told me that he can talk people's ears off therefore never letting staff speak during meetings but I personally don't know that so I have no idea from that perspective.

There is a reason why so many people currently dislike him in Sith, even his own colleagues in DC and just Sith in-general.
If I may interject. As much as I appreciate the effort done within this post to actually disprove me I shall put my own effort to proving you wrong.

1. I have never boosted anyone with lightning, as the several times I've even had lightning while I've been back I was being chased by people boosting including yourself and Leftpop. Never boosting to catch up.

2. I will not deny that I drove the speeder that was already in the city, then proceeded to drive it into a building which accidentally killed a civilian. I proceeded to be told not to do that, I said alright then questioned the rule within the rulebook. Which I then followed by telling Pain that he should talk about it during the Staff meeting. Estrella and Trizon proceeded to harass me about it for around five minutes afterwards about how much of a terrible person I am. Also, they were literally in the discord I was within when I was going to drive it inside the building. I literally said, fully within Estrella's hearing. "Should I ram it inside? Is anyone in the way?" Which a few troopers proceeded to tell me yes and no, so I rammed inside. There was a full four minutes I was driving in the city that Estrella could've said something. So I have to question if he didn't just to say I was blatantly breaking rules?

3. Let me repeat myself. Quit calling me manipulative and prove it. It's literally just a personal attack at this point since not a single person has actually given me any reasoning as to why I am manipulative OOC. IC I can understand, but that's for a reason.

4. When I have been Staff in the past, I have lost my in-game rank and been PK'd before in the past. You were literally there for one of those examples when you manipulated me and lied to my face then proceeded to deliver a recording about my OT on Jump of all people. So you saying that I will "Just get bored" is blatantly ignorant. Especially from someone who was actually there when I was Staff.

5. I do not consistently break rules, you say so because you wish to overdecorate to prove me wrong. However, you literally were making these paragraphs to list off the times I broke the rules and you have no more than two 'examples' to go off of. You need to learn a persuasive argument, because if you want to prove something right don't prove yourself wrong at the end.

6. Do not be a insidious human being by insulting me about the DC and Sith not liking me, when they literally do not. Just because you spoke to the IT (Which I don't allow more power because they're troopers. Which is why they don't like me.) And Achillies (Who you are telling in the sidelines to start issues and to hate the process he is in. Which is what someone actually calls manipulation.) does not mean that everyone hates me. You have constantly harassed me over the last few days, constantly finding reasons to be toxic towards me, prove me wrong wherever possible and simply start issues for no other reason than you can.

7.I cannot tell you you cannot post in this discussion. Since as a partially active member of the community yourself it is your right to state your opinion. However, continue to make blatant lies about me, continue to be toxic towards me over every little thing or harass me over my talking with my own friends then you're only going to be ignored and mistreated. I said before that opinions matter to me, but you've done nothing over opinion. Just alternative and pointless hate.

Last edited:

Ricky

Executive
JvS Staff
If I may interject. As much as I appreciate the effort done within this post to actually disprove me I shall put my own effort to proving you wrong.

1. I have never boosted anyone with lightning, as the several times I've even had lightning while I've been back I was being chased by people boosting including yourself and Leftpop. Never boosting to catch up.

2. I will not deny that I drove the speeder that was already in the city, then proceeded to drive it into a building which accidentally killed a civilian. I proceeded to be told not to do that, I said alright then questioned the rule within the rulebook. Which I then followed by telling Pain that he should talk about it during the Staff meeting. Estrella and Trizon proceeded to harass me about it for around five minutes afterwards about how much of a terrible person I am. Also, they were literally in the discord I was within when I was going to drive it inside the building. I literally said, fully within Estrella's hearing. "Should I ram it inside? Is anyone in the way?" Which a few troopers proceeded to tell me yes and no, so I rammed inside. There was a full four minutes I was driving in the city that Estrella could've said something. So I have to question if he didn't just to say I was blatantly breaking rules?

3. Let me repeat myself. Quit calling me manipulative and prove it. It's literally just a personal attack at this point since not a single person has actually given me any reasoning as to why I am manipulative OOC. IC I can understand, but that's for a reason.

4. When I have been Staff in the past, I have lost my in-game rank and been PK'd before in the past. You were literally there for one of those examples when you manipulated me and lied to my face then proceeded to deliver a recording about my OT on Jump of all people. So you saying that I will "Just get bored" is blatantly ignorant. Especially from someone who was actually there when I was Staff.

5. I do not consistently break rules, you say so because you wish to overdecorate to prove me wrong. However, you literally were making these paragraphs to list off the times I broke the rules and you have no more than two 'examples' to go off of. You need to learn a persuasive argument, because if you want to prove something right don't prove yourself wrong at the end.

6. Do not be a insidious human being by insulting me about the DC and Sith not liking me, when they literally do not. Just because you spoke to the IT (Which I don't allow more power because they're troopers. Which is why they don't like me.) And Achillies (Who you are telling in the sidelines to start issues and to hate the process he is in. Which is what someone actually calls manipulation.) does not mean that everyone hates me. You have constantly harassed me over the last few days, constantly finding reasons to be toxic towards me, prove me wrong wherever possible and simply start issues for no other reason than you can.

7.I cannot tell you you cannot post in this discussion. Since as a partially active member of the community yourself it is your right to state your opinion. However, continue to make blatant lies about me, continue to be toxic towards me over every little thing or harass me over my talking with my own friends then you're only going to be ignored and mistreated. I said before that opinions matter to me, but you've done nothing over opinion. Just alternative and pointless hate.

For Number 2, you actually killed Trizon, who was a Colonel(Imperial) at the time. Then after you got called out by staff(Pain) you proceeded to "dog" on him, because he suggested you bring it up to a higher ranking staff member, which then Estrella back Pain up, because you were being overly toxic to Pain. I am not up-voting or down-voting, just stating facts.

Caitlyn2

It's good to defend yourself and have conversations about any accusations or attacks. But some accusations are just best ignored especially after you've addressed them multiple times. If people choose to not provide evidence or valid criticism then its best ignored.

Estrella**

1. You definitely did boost us with lightning to catch up to Sukhi because he was bhopping, he is literally notorious for it, I do not have proof so this proves nothing therefore you can just dismiss this.

2. Good that you didn't deny the fact that you drove the speeder into the city, because again its against the rules and has been for some time now. And I love how you say "accidentally" when you literally drove it into the city and smashed it through a house full of civilians and sith, what reason? For fun? To kill? There is literally no reason why you should ram a speeder into a house full of people.

I also love how you say that Trizon and I harrassed you after you literally shit on Pain when he was calling you out for breaking the rules (FYI you blamed him because no one made a staff report and he took it upon himself to give you a verbal warning. Don't try to play the victim card when I called you out for being an asshole to pain for no reason whatsoever.

You said that WE as people in the discord should tell you not to do something that is clearly against the rules is enough ground for you not to do it, especially when a house is full of civilians. SO don't hold me accountable for your own actions especially when it is blatant what you should and should not do. I am not staff or gamemaster I cannot tell you what you can and cannot do nor did I care until you decided to rag on Pain for giving you a verbal warning, he is literally your friend and you shit talked him like an asshole.

3. I told you I have no proof of you being manipulative, other than the fact that Achilles could serve as a witness when I stood up with you two for four hours while you said several times that you could "remove Achilles from DC" and also that you said the "entire DC hates Achilles and you are the only reason why he is there", I will attempt to get Achilles here to speak for himself because I am only a witness and it is again not my issue and I doubt Achilles wants to further dig himself into this stupid drama.

4. I love how you also try to call me manipulative, you are just throwing it around like nothing, I was a fucking spy. This is the definition of manipulative: characterized by unscrupulous control of a situation or person. I never once controlled you, I only fooled you into thinking I worked for you when you wanted to OT Jump for OTing you in the first place because you were weak and not a good Emperor. You controlled people that were working for you in the OT, you persuaded them however, you didn't manipulate them. Please learn how to use the word because "toxic" has also been misused, lets not misuse another word.

5. If 2 rules broken with your own consciousness knowing it is so, then that is enough rules for you to not even be eligible for staff. Don't get me even started on the countless NLR rules you have also broken.

6. I'm not being an insidious human when literally I know over 20 people who dislike you that are Sith and even Jedi and even some who quit the server, that's already 1/2 of the current player base on the server. I am being factual. Just because you cannot recognize it is a problem is not my fault. I CONVINCED Achilles to start a crusade against you, not MANIPULATED. He chose what he wanted to do himself and I only asked him, not made him, he is DC I have no right to even do so. And why would I not try every chance to remove you from power? You called all IT and Bladeborn useless, you've constantly shit on the leadership of Bladeborn and even made all IT convert. And then you allowed your Emperor to be killed when you knew it was going to happen too. You need to stop playing your victim card because it does not work whatsoever. I will also ask Achilles to give his opinion on this thread, therefore he has the CHOICE to do so or not.

7. I very much hate you, but it isn't pointless, if it was pointless then I wouldn't waste my time on typing a literal essay against you. I've never made a single lie about you this entire time, and if I have proved it. I cannot prove most of my words but I have multiple witnesses. " continue to be toxic towards me over every little thing or harass me over my talking with my own friends then you're only going to be ignored and mistreated" I never harassed you, I shit talked you because you were yelling at Pain for doing his own job as staff. I love how you even decide to threaten me by "mistreating" me, not very staff-like if you ask me. Everything I state is an opinion. I would never hate you for no reason.

I won't interject this time because then I'd be hypocritical for arguing when I tell people to not. I returned my statements, I do not need to prove myself correct further. And yes Estrella, I did 'threaten' you because I don't hate you. Which might come as a shock. But you hate me for nothing, you treat me like garbage and come after me for nothing. If I wanted, I could target you. But I don't, because as I said to Achillies that wonderful night that you apparently "convinced" him to hate me I shall say to you. I actually do care for people. Whether I find their organization useless at the time or not.

Estrella**

I won't interject this time because then I'd be hypocritical for arguing when I tell people to not. I returned my statements, I do not need to prove myself correct further. And yes Estrella, I did 'threaten' you because I don't hate you. Which might come as a shock. But you hate me for nothing, you treat me like garbage and come after me for nothing. If I wanted, I could target you. But I don't, because as I said to Achillies that wonderful night that you apparently "convinced" him to hate me I shall say to you. I actually do care for people. Whether I find their organization useless at the time or not.
You just claimed you wouldn't interject, yet you did. It's absolutely fine to respond, I'm not doing this purely out of hate, but more as a precaution to prevent someone like you from getting power on a server in which you can have in the palm of your hand. I am not trying to constantly hate on you, but I want answers and responses that will explain your side of the situation yet you only accused me of how I am a terrible person, I am not applying for staff nor do I care about my reputation in the community, you barely even defended yourself.

And if you did 'threaten' me, then how does that equal out to NOT hating me. You are already failing as a peaceful member of the community, I haven't threatened you once at all. And I already explained in the paragraphs I sent on how much I despise you, also why would I not treat you like garbage after you have been absolutely toxic and manipulative many times, can you really blame me?

Also, I never convinced Achilles to 'hate' you. I convinced him to speak up so that you didn't talk down to him anymore and be a dickhead to him because in reality as Emperor's Hand you have almost the same power as him.

I have never once claimed you do not care for the people, no one has denied that. But I am accusing you of ignoring the minority of troopers and Bladeborn that you have vaguely disrespected numerous times. The fact you are stating that out of nowhere makes me realize that you are only trying to win over the populous's eyes, this isn't politics it will not work here, nor will playing your victim card.

-1 I remember when he was last Staff I had to constantly point out how he was ignoring sits and not doing his job as Staff. He would always use the excuse that he was "busy", but he was usually just jumping around or dueling someone who could easily be asked to stop for the duration of the sit. As a side note this wasn't me waiting a few seconds or something and being petty about it, this was me waiting several minutes and seeing him carrying on doing pointless shit when people needed help.

Status
Not open for further replies.