romeo

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: lil musky/lord romeo
SteamID: 76561198358148014
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: anzati
Reason for Ban: minge, nitrp, mass rdm
Ban Time: 1 week
What did you do?: minge and nitrp during downtime? it was 3 in the morning and i had been told it was downtime when i started saying "i eat ass" and i had no one ask me to stop and i was given no indication that anyone was irritated with what i was saying. as for mass rdm i only killed jedi that were coming to korriban, rules state that you can still rp during downtime.
Why you should be unbanned: i dont see how i minged and nitrp'd, especially during downtime and mass rdm is a straight up lie. i can understand a warn, given i wasnt even put in a sit with a mod, but a whole week ban seems ridiculous

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
Hold up, let me get this straight, and I quote “it was 3 in the morning and i had been told it was downtime when i started saying "i eat ass"” Alright, that’s a nice amount of RP right there. Then you go on to say, “i only killed jedi that were coming to korriban, rules state that you can still rp during downtime.” The fuck you mean you were trying to RP? I like to eat ass, but as soon as I decide to minge even more and kill a Jedi you claim that you were trying to RP? The fuck is this shit. Fat fucking -1.

Vethar

VIP
I had to tell you like 7 times to stop attacking in the temple and stop trying to kill people. So I can backup anzati on this.

Pallox

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: lil musky/lord romeo
SteamID: 76561198358148014
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: anzati
Reason for Ban: minge, nitrp, mass rdm
Ban Time: 1 week
What did you do?: minge and nitrp during downtime? it was 3 in the morning and i had been told it was downtime when i started saying "i eat ass" and i had no one ask me to stop and i was given no indication that anyone was irritated with what i was saying. as for mass rdm i only killed jedi that were coming to korriban, rules state that you can still rp during downtime.
Why you should be unbanned: i dont see how i minged and nitrp'd, especially during downtime and mass rdm is a straight up lie
Alright let me debunk this entire thing, I was up at this time with Tupac and this man kept turning himself into a robot then when asked to remove it he did, but then he changed it to a text screen that read "I consume ass" then just kept saying I eat ass for 30 minutes. I asked him at least 5 or 6 times to stop and eventually demoted him to apprentice due to him being a minge and constantly disobeying orders of the DC. As for the Jedi, and you can check logs for this, I did say something around "You can kill the Jedi on planet if you want" so that was allowed if we are going off DC has to tell you to kill them. Still is a big -1 though because you were being a minge and downtime isn't an excuse considering that you were told to stop multiple times

Pretty sure I saw in discord that two people had reported you, and anzati just got on to ban you. You were apperently mass rdming everyone from what was said

romeo

VIP
Alright let me debunk this entire thing, I was up at this time with Tupac and this man kept turning himself into a robot then when asked to remove it he did, but then he changed it to a text screen that read "I consume ass" then just kept saying I eat ass for 30 minutes. I asked him at least 5 or 6 times to stop and eventually demoted him to apprentice due to him being a minge and constantly disobeying orders of the DC. As for the Jedi, and you can check logs for this, I did say something around "You can kill the Jedi on planet if you want" so that was allowed if we are going off DC has to tell you to kill them. Still is a big -1 though because you were being a minge and downtime isn't an excuse considering that you were told to stop multiple times

I turned myself into a robot once. during downtime. the small text above my head said "i consume butt" also during downtime. you did not ask me 5 or 6 times, you were talking to someone else so dont mix us up, i didnt disobey any orders from dc. when you told me to change the pac with the text i did, and you demoted me anyway. i want to stress that you were talking to erebus when you were telling him to stop disrespecting dc, and only told me to change my pac, if you wanted me to stop saying "i eat ass" it wasnt clear to me, thats what sits are for.

Last edited:

romeo

VIP
I had to tell you like 7 times to stop attacking in the temple and stop trying to kill people. So I can backup anzati on this.

no admins brought me into a sit, if i was breaking any rules surely an admin would be sit me and at least warn

romeo

VIP
Hold up, let me get this straight, and I quote “it was 3 in the morning and i had been told it was downtime when i started saying "i eat ass"” Alright, that’s a nice amount of RP right there. Then you go on to say, “i only killed jedi that were coming to korriban, rules state that you can still rp during downtime.” The fuck you mean you were trying to RP? I like to eat ass, but as soon as I decide to minge even more and kill a Jedi you claim that you were trying to RP? The fuck is this shit. Fat fucking -1.
2 seperate instances, all of this happened between like 2-5 am and then an admin got on while i was offline and banned me without talking to me

Pallox

VIP
I turned myself into a robot once. during downtime. the small text above my head said "i consume butt" also during downtime. you did not ask me 5 or 6 times, you were talking to someone else so dont mix us up, i didnt disobey any orders from dc. when you told me to change the pac with the text i did, and you demoted me anyway. i want to stress that you were talking to erebus when you were telling him to stop disrespecting dc, and only told me to change my pac, if you wanted me to stop saying "i eat ass" it wasnt clear to me, thats what sits are for.
not really sure on how saying "Romeo if you don't take off your pac and stop saying that I am gonna demote you" wasnt clear

Again staff gave u warning there doesnt have to be a sit if a staff member warns u to stop u stop u played with fire and got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.