Romeo ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo

VIP
not really sure on how saying "Romeo if you don't take off your pac and stop saying that I am gonna demote you" wasnt clear
what do you mean? even if you did tell me to stop saying it you immediately demoted me anyways, i wouldnt have had a chance to stop, quit making shit up

Pallox

VIP
what do you mean? even if you did tell me to stop saying it you immediately demoted me anyways, i wouldnt have had a chance to stop, quit making shit up
I legit gave u 5 minutes, you stoped for like 2 minutes said it one last time and then started laughing so I demoted you

Tubbs

Again staff gave u warning there doesnt have to be a sit if a staff member warns u to stop u stop u played with fire and got banned
for a week that's how long you get banned for the hard R and sometimes it's even reduced from that. If Minging is worse than racism then I feel like we need to re-evaluate that

romeo

VIP
Someone told me to get on the server and ban 2 minges, so I did and you were offline.
Logs showed you mass rdming and constantly saying un-needed stuff.
Thanks have a good day.
thats straight up not true, the only things i was saying in chat last night was that i needed help getting my reverse grip to work because i hadnt played since it came out and i asked for help with something else i cant remember.
the only "rdm" i did was on jedi on korriban, which i had permission from dc to do, and on my friend that i was in discord with. all during downtime
never realized you could ban for a week with such little evidence

Bob

VIP
-1 u were Mass RDMing all the jedi on korriban on DT with ur acolyte friend and saying "i was told to rp"

Kice

VIP
I exiled your friend because he was refusing to listen to me about a RP problem after multiple warnings. Never said you could Mass RDM during DT

romeo

VIP
I exiled your friend because he was refusing to listen to me about a RP problem after multiple warnings. Never said you could Mass RDM during DT
if you exile someone for not rp'ing during downtime how can you not expect them to rp and kill jedi on sith hime planet

Hold up, let me get this straight, and I quote “it was 3 in the morning and i had been told it was downtime when i started saying "i eat ass"” Alright, that’s a nice amount of RP right there. Then you go on to say, “i only killed jedi that were coming to korriban, rules state that you can still rp during downtime.” The fuck you mean you were trying to RP? I like to eat ass, but as soon as I decide to minge even more and kill a Jedi you claim that you were trying to RP? The fuck is this shit. Fat fucking -1.

-1 as stated by okeas

Kice

VIP
if you exile someone for not rp'ing during downtime how can you not expect them to rp and kill jedi on sith hime planet
He was exiled because he refused to change his name after having to ask multiple times. Not because he didn't RP

Status
Not open for further replies.