Ruby's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Ruby Rose
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:104939780
Your current rank: Gray , GoldVIP
Amount of Warns: 1, mass RDM due to having the wrong force power selected (intention was to heal) after everyone's health was set to 1 by another player.

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Estimation; 7-8 (Includes 2017 months)
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): (Summer, EST) 9:00 a.m-11:00 a.m -> 1:00 or 2:00 a.m
(School) 4:00 p.m -> 9:00 p.m. (1:00 a.m if Friday)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): (Summer, EST) 9:00 a.m-11:00 a.m -> 1:00 or 2:00 a.m
(School) Saturday: 9:00 a.m-11:00 a.m -> 12:00 midnight Sunday: 9:00 a.m-11:00 a.m -> 9:00 p.m

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): (RENAMED) Jupiter Gaming
Position(s): Superadmin, Advisor
Time as position(s): 2-3 weeks
Brief overview of the position(s): Assisted the owner during the JvS days of that server before it eventually died due to new game hypes.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Ruby Rose , have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
What makes me more qualified is something that would point more towards favoritism, however, what makes me CAPABLE of being staff would come down to how I end up making decisions on certain situations. As long as a designated policy or ruling on how an offense is handled, I am able to adapt to push past favoritism as there is a set punishment for said offense. Whitelisting is also something crucial right now, considering that most of the times, if an acolyte or initiate has managed to be trained during DownTime, an admin, moderator, or any staff rank capable of whitelisting would not be available or present. I do not have a microphone or voice for that matter, but from what the requirements and information tell me, that is not a required thing. There may be situations that I do not know exactly how to handle, but over time I will (hopefully) learn how to actually deal with them. I am throwing my hat into the mix again because I feel that there are not enough staff that get on during downtime and Croc (that poor, poor man), Moxxi, et cetera are having to deal with some of the simpler stuff when they really should not have to.

Boomer

VIP
+1 she hates me but overall she cool and is great fit for staff
Edit I’m feeling sappy I wanna elaborate. So lots of people hate me on the server but honestly when it comes to the role of something as important as being a staff on a community I respect ruby as she is respectful most of the time and knows her rules as she has one warn compared to my 23 warns

Status
Not open for further replies.