Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallox

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Pallox | STEAM_0:0:156032303

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Shade Tano/Mouse | STEAM_0:1:100567630

Reason: ARDM/RDM

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: Jedi Knight Reus Jotta has additional video proof of ARDM/RDM from what he told me.

Atlas

VIP
+1 this dude literally made a warn appeal bc he had 28 warns and goes and breaks another rule shortly after. this dude is toxic af and needs to get actual punishment

Shade Tano

Ok, for last year or 2 alot of IRL stuff has been happening to me. i dont want to talk about it, but is has been making me sad. So with this RDM ARDM. I was doing it so i can foucus off the stuff thats happening in IRL to keep me happy. The things that keep me happy can sometimes me breaking a server rule. You guys dont want that on the server. The reason why is me trying to have fun and keep myself happy. So if you want you can give me the warn and perma ban me. Nobody really wants me on the server anyways, because im toxic, or im annoying and you don't want a player like that on the server. So I apologize for me acting toxic, annoying, and a ass hole toward the Reborn community. Admin can have a final say

Rde Ren

Ok, for last year or 2 alot of IRL stuff has been happening to me. i dont want to talk about it, but is has been making me sad. So with this RDM ARDM. I was doing it so i can foucus off the stuff thats happening in IRL to keep me happy. The things that keep me happy can sometimes me breaking a server rule. You guys dont want that on the server. The reason why is me trying to have fun and keep myself happy. So if you want you can give me the warn and perma ban me. Nobody really wants me on the server anyways, because im toxic, or im annoying and you don't want a player like that on the server. So I apologize for me acting toxic, annoying, and a ass hole toward the Reborn community. Admin can have a final say
just go be toxic and get banned on other servers tbh. go get permed on icefuse XD thats what i did

Reus

So fyi i submitted the evidence and if you want i can add the part where after the rdm i stopped and talked to you about how i had video of you running rdm'ing and that i cbf to go upload it so why dont you stop thats all we asked. you said something like i dont really care ban me in a way that clearly shows you thought i was bluffing and you thought you couldnt be touched. And now that you see that you have been caught in the act your gonna fall back on and say that irl stuff is making you do this? Look im not denying the irl stuff might be ongoing but i think all we want to here is a well written apology of you saying that you understand that by doing this you pissed off the online playerbase for an hour and that you wont do it again. you talking about how sad your life been i dont think is winning you any points, what do you expect? Oh its like his 30th incident but he's been having it tough so we'll let him continue to disrupt the server and send new initiates away to other servers... ffs

Shade Tano

So fyi i submitted the evidence and if you want i can add the part where after the rdm i stopped and talked to you about how i had video of you running rdm'ing and that i cbf to go upload it so why dont you stop thats all we asked. you said something like i dont really care ban me in a way that clearly shows you thought i was bluffing and you thought you couldnt be touched. And now that you see that you have been caught in the act your gonna fall back on and say that irl stuff is making you do this? Look im not denying the irl stuff might be ongoing but i think all we want to here is a well written apology of you saying that you understand that by doing this you pissed off the online playerbase for an hour and that you wont do it again. you talking about how sad your life been i dont think is winning you any points, what do you expect? Oh its like his 30th incident but he's been having it tough so we'll let him continue to disrupt the server and send new initiates away to other servers... ffs
Everything I said you can think it’s BS or not. I’m not fight over it.

Rde Ren

he did say sorry. read and dont be an ass

Despite irl stuff doesnt warrant you to be cancer and ruin other peoples experiences and youve been like this for a long time honestly im suprised youre not permad yet but besides the point +1

Theseus

+1 Having IRL issues does not excuse RDMing sorry chief. We all have issues we go through so you can deal with RDMing.

Reus

he did say sorry. read and dont be an ass

I'm not being an ass nor did I say that i didnt believe him, its besides the point. I'm saying his apology isnt very heartfelt, instead of sticking his hand up and saying yep my bad im sorry he's using excuses.

bro i understand certain people have certain problems but this shit comes up every fucking day in life.
Thats like saying im allowed to constantly shoot people irl and just blame it on depression. no, that shit doesnt just slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.