Shade Tano appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Master Shade Tano
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff: Benjamin
Reason for Ban: 30 warns
Ban Time: perma
What did you do?: not listening to staff for being a salty boy
Why you should be unbanned: I love this server and being on it. The reason why I been holding on without getting in trouble is because I don’t try to break server rules. I don’t want to be a Minge, troll, toxic things people called me. My goal is to have fun but I understand having to much fun isn’t sometimes the best thing. I have to admit some of my warns are me just being a dumbass. Like when I said “niglet” so I can get kicked from the server and go to bed. Also I had other racist warns me not trying to be racist at all, because that’s how I talk. I didn’t think I would get a warn for it because I’m African American but I did because I didn’t know. My toxic warns get me super mad. I don’t understand it sometimes because people can say whatever they want while admin is there they would say shit that get me so mad where I want to yell in my mic so staff warns me. I’ve change since then I try not to yell in my mic that’s why I join jedi so I can be calmer and I’ve been calmer. The warns I get confused on is combat tagging and pursuit. I’ve been warn for both sides what I mean by that is, one time I ran inside the OOC room in a prusuit and was killed the guy called staff on me and I got warned. This one was recent I was chasing Jump on kashyyk he was in pursuit he ran inside the OOC room on top of the mountain
I killed him he called staff I got warned. This is why I report people for combat tag because I’ve been warned for it.
I don’t want to cause chaos on the server or be a pure minge. I’ve broken so many rules I apologize for that. I don’t want to be who I was, I want to be a better version.
Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

-1 im sorry but most people with high warns try to improve. You say you don't want to be a toxic minge and ive only had a couple encounters with you and its been "Stop mass rdming on a jedi life" than you said, "Ok ill do it on my sith life" switched the lives and continued. You also said that you say the nword sometimes just to leave the server? Just fucking leave bro you don't need staff kicking you and making a worse rep of yourself.

Vethar

VIP
+1
Everyone gets salty and outa hand sometimes lol...
Thats what this community is .. Full of toxic people.

Okeas

VIP
Honestly if Rde can get unperma’d..... twice. I think shade can come back, his warn count overall has reduce dramatically and he’s being a bit better. +1

Last edited:

Ventum

edit:
-1, thinking about it, we need to actually start penalizing people with 30 warns.

Last edited:
-1. Never seem like you learn anything. You usually behave for like a week or two then your back being a cancercell

We can also comfirm this by looking at his 30 warns

-2 If you get permanently banned for having 30 warns, you need to have a break from the server, you shouldn't be able to put up a appeal have people agree and you be back within a few days. Past cases of this i have never gotten. Even if this appeal gets accepted you should have to have a minimum 2 week ban, just so you understand you can't comeback quickly.

+2 I have been debating this for a little but I think you should be unbanned as like you said you have been working on your toxicity and I can actually believe you when you say that and also for the fact that if RDE can be perma banned twice and still get unbanned then I think you deserve at least one more chance to make things right.

IROCONIAN

Anzati, everyone has their own playing style. I for one love the wiltos combat and would do the same thing now that I have GOLD

You say you don't want to be a toxic minge and ive only had a couple encounters with you and its been "Stop mass rdming on a jedi life" than you said, "Ok ill do it on my sith life"

not saying BEN's ban is not warranted, NO Excuse to be toxic and I do my best to never be toxic in game.

+1 for SHADE TANO to return

Anzati, everyone has their own playing style. I for one love the wiltos combat and would do the same thing now that I have GOLD

You say you don't want to be a toxic minge and ive only had a couple encounters with you and its been "Stop mass rdming on a jedi life" than you said, "Ok ill do it on my sith life"

not saying BEN's ban is not warranted, NO Excuse to be toxic and I do my best to never be toxic in game.

+1 for SHADE TANO to return
A different play style is mass rdming on a jedi life then going to sith and doing the exact same?

Status
Not open for further replies.