Shade Tano appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, 30 warns man, 30. You can improve if you want to, you have the choice to be toxic, you have the choice not to rdm. Anzati used to be the tumor on the back of every staff member. But he improved, you couldn't control yourself, and you got punished for it.

Shade Tano

A different play style is mass rdming on a jedi life then going to sith and doing the exact same?
If your upset about RDMing on JvS server which is about war against the jedi and sith. were killing has to be done even if you have to kill multiple people. It’s not rdm. RDMing is really hard to do the only time is if your jedi killing jedi even then you RP it, mostly team killing you can rp it. It’s is rdm when purposely attacking someone on the same team and their asking to stop. That’s RDM. Still you will be exiled. I don’t think rdm is really a thing for a warn.

Shade Tano

The thing is, 30 warns man, 30. You can improve if you want to, you have the choice to be toxic, you have the choice not to rdm. Anzati used to be the tumor on the back of every staff member. But he improved, you couldn't control yourself, and you got punished for it.
If you can give me reason how I was toxic anything that I did was toxic since November if I haven’t admit for apologizing for. I will apologize for that reason.

Pallox

VIP
-1 Permanent should be permanent. You got 30+ chances to fix ur shit and still no improvement
Permanent should not be temporary, change my mind

-1 30 warns is too many chances for a perma ban, let alone a perma ban that can be appealed. Nobody should be able to appeal a ban because of 30 warns.

Shade Tano

-1 Permanent should be permanent. You got 30+ chances to fix ur shit and still no improvement
Permanent should not be temporary, change my mind
Ok so every person that got to 30 warns that we’re unperma should go back to being perma banned.

Shade Tano

Rde has 29 warns
Rde should have way less warns because you guys be treating him very unfair. I see him haveing good time and just walk up to him and tell him to shut up. Rde gets upset he gets warn for toxicity. I don’t go into detail with RDE but this is what I see.

If your upset about RDMing on JvS server which is about war against the jedi and sith. were killing has to be done even if you have to kill multiple people. It’s not rdm. RDMing is really hard to do the only time is if your jedi killing jedi even then you RP it, mostly team killing you can rp it. It’s is rdm when purposely attacking someone on the same team and their asking to stop. That’s RDM. Still you will be exiled. I don’t think rdm is really a thing for a warn.
You were rdming your own faction the fuck do you mean rdming should be allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.