Shade Tano Ban Appeal #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Master Shade Tano
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff: Benjamin
Reason for Ban: 30 warns
Ban Time: perma
What did you do?: not listening to staff for being a salty boy
Why you should be unbanned:
ok I’ve waited some time and 4.0 is out, I don’t want beg on this one but I got spring break and I want to show you that I’m no longer “toxic”. Also I want to get my Custom class in because I have money for it. So all I can say is that give me one last chance if I mess up you can perma ban me for good.
Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Pallox

VIP
-1 I believe in second chances, you got fucking 30. Alright now you have made up so many bullshit excuses for why you get in trouble it is ridiculous. You have made an apology and all that stuff but honestly if you cant learn after you get warned 30+ times and verbals and a ban or two. If you still can't figure it out then that is on you, no offense to Rde but he didn't deserve to get unperma'd that many times. He should have been gone at 30 just like everyone else that hits 30, now unless we actually make permanent an actual punishment then there is no point to not just get in trouble a shit ton as you will be able to appeal and get to join back. If you wanted to experience 4.0 then you shouldn't have gotten in trouble so much. This is on you.

Shade Tano

-1 I believe in second chances, you got fucking 30. Alright now you have made up so many bullshit excuses for why you get in trouble it is ridiculous. You have made an apology and all that stuff but honestly if you cant learn after you get warned 30+ times and verbals and a ban or two. If you still can't figure it out then that is on you, no offense to Rde but he didn't deserve to get unperma'd that many times. He should have been gone at 30 just like everyone else that hits 30, now unless we actually make permanent an actual punishment then there is no point to not just get in trouble a shit ton as you will be able to appeal and get to join back. If you wanted to experience 4.0 then you shouldn't have gotten in trouble so much. This is on you.
You just said you believe in second chances. You basically just ruined your whole sentence, because your applying to warns. Your saying I have “30 chances” which means the warns I have. You believe in second chances, so that means you have more than 2 warns yourself you kinda just ruined your idea. Also you got banned 2 times in under 2 weeks. Me and you both know that you should not be advertising servers at all on all servers across gmod. Some how you became emperor and mass killed your own army just because they ask you to, and got banned. I think its common sense not to do.

Okeas

VIP
+1 as I said before, if Rde can whine and get unperma’d twice then you can come back. Come home Gary

You just said you believe in second chances. You basically just ruined your whole sentence, because your applying to warns. Your saying I have “30 chances” which means the warns I have. You believe in second chances, so that means you have more than 2 warns yourself you kinda just ruined your idea. Also you got banned 2 times in under 2 weeks. Me and you both know that you should not be advertising servers at all on all servers across gmod. Some how you became emperor and mass killed your own army just because they ask you to, and got banned. I think its common sense not to do.
Yeah, but pallox also isn’t appealing a perma ban and saying that he deserves a second chance.

Theseus

+2 He has improved in the past and if RDE can he definitely can I've seen why he has some of his warns and they're hella unfair. Also the boy needs to try 4.0

Pallox

VIP

Other people getting banned isn't an excuse to get yourself unbanned, sure I did advertise but it isn't like I was doing it in a bad way. You and me both know that I know the rules well enough not to advertise, I didn't do it to advertise I did it because I didn't have anyone to play with me on that server. With the other ban appeal it was overwhelmingly positive on my side, that doesn't really matter though. I think it is common sense not to get yourself in trouble with staff over 30+ times to get perma banned in the first place. I am pretty sure you misunderstood the first part however, I was meaning it as you had 30 chances to change (30 Warns) you still didn't it was on you. This is your fault that you ended up here and we shouldn't have to take pity on you because of that, if you have problems then sort them out don't take it out on other people

Ventum

Neutral tbh

Honestly, at this point you can't blame the guy for wanting to appeal, he's been banned for what, 3-4 weeks now? Most people after being banned for this long would just quit and move on to a different server, I know I would if I was banned for longer than a week, this is because a lot of people don't have the will to dedicate their full time to a server just to have it torn away and then have to beg on their knees for a "Second chance".

While I am a firm believer in giving people the benefit of the doubt, I can't say whole-heartedly that I support this appeal, I mean for fucks sake 30 warns, most servers I go on give you 5 warns before is a permaban without chance of appeal, Reborn has probably the most lenient system when it comes to this, partially due to the fact that it has probably the most approachable staff team I have ever encountered in my 4 years of playing Garry's Mod.

You know you fucked up big time, at least I hope you do after 10 warns it should've crossed your mind like,

"Hey, maybe I need to just chill" or at least,

"Maybe I should attempt to appeal a few of these"

After I got my 5th warn I knew something was wrong with me, so I just took a step back from all the toxicity and distanced myself from the negative aspects that ruined my time on Reborn, luckily I did that in time to where I haven't gotten a 6th warning to this date (even though I probably deserve a few more). Nonetheless, this train of thought didn't seem to cross your mind after your fifth, tenth, twentieth, or even thirtieth warn. Like come on, I can't imagine that shit without you knowingly and consciously performing the actions that landed you right where you are now.

Though in the end, this is a videogame, and if you honestly know you've done wrong and are ready to repent for your actions just to spend time with total strangers on the internet that got you banned in the first place, I can't say I don't completely disagree with you getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.