Shade Tano Ban Appeal #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella

Just unban him, let him have fun. People don’t deserve to be casted aside if they waited this patiently. I’m sure he will be annoying as fuck to kill on the server, but it be like that and he has apologized more than several times +1

Just unban him, let him have fun. People don’t deserve to be casted aside if they waited this patiently. I’m sure he will be annoying as fuck to kill on the server, but it be like that and he has apologized more than several times +1
He definitely deserves it. He has gotten 30 warns. He had many chances. It Does not matter how many times you apologize. You still will get punished. You have brought this upon yourself

Estrella

He definitely deserves it. He has gotten 30 warns. He had many chances. It Does not matter how many times you apologize. You still will get punished. You have brought this upon yourself
He's just a kid like you and me, he has made 30 mistakes. Don't make me go philosophical here, but how many mistakes have you made in your life? How many chances have you had? I think maybe he deserves just at least temporary time on the server and if his attitude doesn't improve, back to the gallows I say.

He's just a kid like you and me, he has made 30 mistakes. Don't make me go philosophical here, but how many mistakes have you made in your life? How many chances have you had? I think maybe he deserves just at least temporary time on the server and if his attitude doesn't improve, back to the gallows I say.
Maybe he should have thought about 4.0 before he decided to minge. We have kids on the server like Redicule who don’t minge, and are very respectable people. Age means nothing for something like this. Even a kid can learn after 30 chances.

Estrella

Maybe he should have thought about 4.0 before he decided to minge. We have kids on the server like Redicule who don’t minge, and are very respectable people. Age means nothing for something like this. Even a kid can learn after 30 chances.
RDE has received more chances than this guy, 32 chances to be exact if I am correct and people still complain about him. I'm glad RDE has at least improved somewhat. But I have had more occurrences with RDE exerting annoyance beyond Reborn more than Shade. I have never had any toxic speakings with Shade at all back then I believe. He was a great duelist. Just give him one more chance to prove himself, I can guarantee he will improve because over a couple of months, I believe anyone can improve. He is also very sincere.

RDE has received more chances than this guy, 32 chances to be exact if I am correct and people still complain about him. I'm glad RDE has at least improved somewhat. But I have had more occurrences with RDE exerting annoyance beyond Reborn more than Shade. I have never had any toxic speakings with Shade at all back then I believe. He was a great duelist. Just give him one more chance to prove himself, I can guarantee he will improve because over a couple of months, I believe anyone can improve. He is also very sincere.
Shade also spend a lot of time dissing the server. He was dissing gambling in the shoutbox earlier, + a lot of other diss in the discord.
Atleast RDE took his ban's well, and wasn't actively trying to start issues while he was banned.

Shade Tano

Shade also spend a lot of time dissing the server. He was dissing gambling in the shoutbox earlier, + a lot of other diss in the discord.
Atleast RDE took his ban's well, and wasn't actively trying to start issues while he was banned.
Ok I wasn’t dissing gambling i don’t think it’s right to give kids gambling addiction. Gambling have ruin people’s lives. Also I never diss in discord what are you on about. Come up with some facts before you start making shit up. I get that you have personal problems about me, but you don’t need to make shit up.

Ok I wasn’t dissing gambling i don’t think it’s right to give kids gambling addiction. Gambling have ruin people’s lives. Also I never diss in discord what are you on about. Come up with some facts before you start making shit up. I get that you have personal problems about me, but you don’t need to make shit up.
I’m not here to make this a personal argument on your appeal, I’m just stating my opinion over the incident

Okeas

VIP
I think he’s at 34 warns now

Shade Tano

I’m not here to make this a personal argument on your appeal, I’m just stating my opinion over the incident
I don’t care. Don’t make up shit about me. “Dissing the server” Stop making up lies about me. Obviously you have something against me. I really don’t know who you are ethier so this is Upsetting. What is your goal? Why are you making stuff about me? Do you have something against me? Say it please.

Just typed up a long ass thing and it didnt work because the website isnt working so ill summarize.
I'm not trying to make up lies about you
You've had toxic moments in the discord in the past few months, there is no denying it.
I have nothing against you personally
You're reminding me of this right about now

Shade Tano

Just typed up a long ass thing and it didnt work because the website isnt working so ill summarize.
I'm not trying to make up lies about you
You've had toxic moments in the discord in the past few months, there is no denying it.
I have nothing against you personally
You're reminding me of this right about now
Bro your stilling doing it. Just stop, I never talk in discord buddy. Where are your sources. Stop making up shit it’s annoying. Now I have to defend myself.

Bro your stilling doing it. Just stop, I never talk in discord buddy. Where are your sources. Stop making up shit it’s annoying. Now I have to defend myself.
Can we stop bickering like 2 year olds and just move on, I’m so tired of this shit, and I honestly don’t care anymore. I’m not making shit up, and let’s drop it.

The point of mistakes is to learn from them. The literal definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and to expect a different result.

+1
If rde got like 30 warns as he did got permad 4 times and still on here, He can come back. RDE even got to try 4.0, why not him?

Last edited:

Shade Tano

Can we stop bickering like 2 year olds and just move on, I’m so tired of this shit, and I honestly don’t care anymore. I’m not making shit up, and let’s drop it.
No kidding that you don’t care you never did. Why can’t you find any back up of what I’ve said on discord on the pass few months? Btw I’m not letting this go. you’re making up a lie and still continue too. It’s fucked up how you think about false information and try to get me in a bad rep. Your a perfect example of people I deal with on the server and try to make up lie and tell their buddies I’ve seen it exactly. I’m not going to let you make up a lie about me. It’s not happening. (The last thing I said on discord was the first lyrics of “you was up in the club” when the chat was going crazy about 4.0)

No kidding that you don’t care you never did. Why can’t you find any back up of what I’ve said on discord on the pass few months? Btw I’m not letting this go. you’re making up a lie and still continue too. It’s fucked up how you think about false information and try to get me in a bad rep. Your a perfect example of people I deal with on the server and try to make up lie and tell their buddies I’ve seen it exactly. I’m not going to let you make up a lie about me. It’s not happening. (The last thing I said on discord was the first lyrics of “you was up in the club” when the chat was going crazy about 4.0)
I’ve never intended to get you into a bad rep, and I don’t know what you mean by “my buddies” however, I’m simply going to block you as you already said that you wouldn’t let this go

Shade Tano

I’ve never intended to get you into a bad rep, and I don’t know what you mean by “my buddies” however, I’m simply going to block you as you already said that you wouldn’t let this go
Then what was your intention? Your still holding on to your lie. Let’s be honest just admit what you said was a lie, and why you said it?

Status
Not open for further replies.