Shade Tano Ban Appeal #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYG

VIP
+1
As much as 30 warns is a lot i believe that he should be unbanned i am going to assume most of the warns were because of him being toxic and what not but think about how many people on the daily who are toxic, they take time off and they change..... There are plenty of people who has been toxic in the reborn community, let their ban sit and reflect on what they did. On top of that its not like he did anything to serious in the first place everyone gets toxic and if he says he has changed then unban him, if you want to give him more time then reduce the ban to a 1-2 weeks or something, IDK just my opinion.

Pallox

VIP
I feel like I shouldn't have to remind people that just because someone else got a different treatment (Getting UnPermabanned 4 times or something) doesn't mean that everyone else gets the same thing. He was given months on end to change and he didn't it was his choice to not take a break, it was his fault that he got into trouble. Permanent should be permanent under these circumstances

DannyB

VIP
+1 Give him another chance but put him on like a last chance basis so if he gets like 3 warns in a week, he will get permabanned again or something like that

Im going to go ahead and deny this. You know the rules you have been told more than any other person at this point not to be toxic and rude and you

Status
Not open for further replies.