Shawn Rynnii Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe its people who have interacted with him most and seen multiple sides of him....considering he is JC. Idk, ever thought that that might be why?
Its okay poseidon, only 4 JC out of 9 have actually +1 this. I will admit I am good friends with arata, however, Scary only has interactions with me from admin sits where I have reported people, or from JC meets. Five only really interacted with me at JC meeting. I tried to talk to solarious a few but he never really talked. I only did things with him before I was a council member.

Last edited:

Myth

VIP
I cant say much for you in game as I have only interacted with you minimally. The application is good, but it seems the server has ALOT of debate over your eligibility to be a GM. This is not a vote, just my thoughts right now.

I cant say much for you in game as I have only interacted with you minimally. The application is good, but it seems the server has ALOT of debate over your eligibility to be a GM. This is not a vote, just my thoughts right now.
Yes, the debate is mainly due to the fact I started this server and a irl friend of mine also did and he minged like really hard and brought me into everyone problem he caused even though I tried to get away from it and stay out of it. I made a forum post on that already though. Maybe this will help clear what some of people think? https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/hello-changes-about-me.1728/

Okeas

VIP
With my experience with you, you continued to minge after you posted that thread such as my DC room example.

With my experience with you, you continued to minge after you posted that thread such as my DC room example.
I thank you for the feedback you have stated to me, however I would love for you to come speak with me sometime in the future and see how I RP and act now. I acted out that one time on DT because it was DT like many people do during DT. So please I would like you to get to know me and understand me.

hey, please dont hide your votes like that, when counting out votes, I usually just take the first number I see... Actually included you as a -2 yesterday because I didnt see it
Yea thats what I saw too when I was looking through my post. Same with oat man his edit of +1 was confusing when the first number was a -1

Jiffrey

+1 Very fun guy, he is reliable and trustworthy and is a great roleplayer, also has been very active, and would make a good and reliable gamemaster

Five

VIP
Accepted, tomorrow I will start your training your trial period is 2 weeks and you will have the requirements explained to you, failure to complete the requirements during the two week period will result in failing your trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.