Shawn Rynnii Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

+1 Looks good but just get practice in building and think of better events to come. I know you can do it. Good luck brother.

+2
He is active, pretty good when it comes to RP as I have seen it first hand within one of Iroc's events. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the Gamemaster team. Good luck <3

Cruen

Actually going to change to a strong NEUTRAL because I think you may need a bit more time in the community to work past your previous issues with toxicity. I also noticed your 2 annoying friends coming back on which is fine, but generally don’t associate with minges like them.

Last edited:

Sniper

I see sickman, I asked you for feedback to help me to improve my application because I dont think my application is that well made and I wanted feedback not just from you but others on how I can improve it.

People check forums from time to time you don't have to ask around for feedback. And lets be honest you wanted to ask people to look at your application.

Cruen

I literally said I want to know how my app is and I dont want yall to vote on it and you were the person who literally said out of the blue "Shawn should apply for staff" and like 4 people there said I did and thats when I asked if you could give me feedback on it..
Alright tbh I forgot that part. My bad, I’m changing my vote that’s on me. I had a fuckin Lack of brain cells for a bit there.

Kale

VIP
I know I have gotten a lot more toxic and just a dick for the last like week and a half just I'm more just really sad and mad all the time and that's why I'm Taking a LOA to try to get things in my life before I do any more things in Gmod I'm more just really scared and sad but I start to make that in to anger
Lol when you get called out for being toxic then play the victim card

Cruen

But for real, anything you can tell me to help me improve?
Include the names of all of your lives, I know you have a sith life as well, and your event shouldn’t only cater to one faction, and if so just add an alternative event for sith. Making one faction the bad guys doesn’t work so well because then one whole main faction doesn’t get to be in the event

Include the names of all of your lives, I know you have a sith life as well, and your event shouldn’t only cater to one faction, and if so just add an alternative event for sith. Making one faction the bad guys doesn’t work so well because then one whole main faction doesn’t get to be in the event
Okay Ill work on that then, and let me add my other lives.

Spectre8105

-2, the app is average, however another part of the app is your behavior in-game, unlike everyone else my experience with you was quite an annoying one. I will not state details but review the rules and appeal to the server, not just 1 faction.

Actually going to change to a strong NEUTRAL because I think you may need a bit more time in the community to work past your previous issues with toxicity. I also noticed your 2 annoying friends coming back on which is fine, but generally don’t associate with minges like them.
Yea my 2 irl friends are trying to come back and minge. I already notified SA Cause about them. Its really annoying when I have to be pulled into Admin sits because they try to use me to get what they want and manipulate the system. Last night I got so mad at one of them because Midas failed him on his Knight Trials, and after Midas got off, He went to kesul about 2 hours later to take his knight trials which we have a 24 grace period in between when you can take them. So when I told kesul this, I had him stop the trials and my irl friend called an admin on me. The admin to show up was scary tiger, I explained everything to him and he was like, this is a RP thing not for admin so we got tp'ed back. My friend then talks to scary and scary basically says the same thing, that since they failed they cant retake it until 24 hours is up. Its super annoying when they keep making me look bad because they try to bring me into everything when I try so hard to avoid them. Im surprised they haven't been perma banned yet. They keep going into admin sits but just get verbal warnings.

Estrella

+1 I think Shawn is a big head but he knows when to be serious and helps out JC or whoever he can whenever he can.

Caitlyn

-1 stated above, also not throwing shade but the +1's not all of them. But most of them are from other JC so just seems like friends +1INg.

Status
Not open for further replies.