Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:56299711
Your current rank:G-VIP
Amount of Warns:14 all of them are not active

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:T-Mod,Mod
Total time with the community (months):3-4 months
Current level within the server:250

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11am est - 2pm est = Time will change soon
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11am est - 2pm est = Time will change soon

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):Nova Gaming
Position(s):Mod
Time as position(s): 1-2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Take care of the server,deal with anyone rdming,or breaking any server rule.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Sniper, have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X] Shepard

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I've been playing RebornGaming for a long time. I know I can be toxic but I really want to help the server that introduced me to a lot of people that I call my friends and the server that made me smile and laugh; This is why I want to apply for staff and make other players feel the same I did. The time I get on the server is early, so I can help out when staff don't usually get on and deal with any rule breakers. I can say with confidence am extremely active and can help the server out for a long period of time. I want players to enjoy the server and have a good/fun experience on the server.

Vethar

VIP
Neutral for now.
I had a talk with him about him being toxic.
I’ll change my vote depending on how much he try’s!

Oat man

If you can tell me on what to improve. I'll happily do so, Thank you for the feedback.
One thing is this
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Sniper, have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
And the most of you app is just filler but I'm mostly -2ing because of how toxic you are

Vethar

VIP
It’s open applications at the moment he doesn’t need permission.
But he could put Shepard’s name there to fix confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.