Sniper's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IROCONIAN

+1 decent padawan

Sniper....and REBORN you got to look at staff as a burden and not a benefit. the only benefit you can have is what our rules dictate. You are sacrificing your time and trying to better not only yourself but others around you. Players need to have a common understanding of why we are here.

The fact that staff are going neutral and even voting down your app is clear you are not quite there yet for them.

I had time with you in which you were seeking knowledge or trying to enjoy the game. this is where you shine and are a joy to fight along side of or against. Live in the moment and more importantly let it go regardless kf the outcome.

good to see you are asking for reasons for peoples vote

Example is not the main thing in influencing others. it is the only thing.

-1, for Sniper I don't mind him and I believe he's an ok player. But if the server and the staff team are trying to move away from toxicity I don't believe this will be the right fit. This is for sure something he will be able to work on, no doubt about it but as of now im a bit iffy on it.

Sniper

-1, for Sniper I don't mind him and I believe he's an ok player. But if the server and the staff team are trying to move away from toxicity I don't believe this will be the right fit. This is for sure something he will be able to work on, no doubt about it but as of now im a bit iffy on it.
I understand your concern. I will try my best to move on and change myself for the better, for the community and for the staff team.

Ikaros

this exactly; -1

Pallox

VIP
Lives in Arab land so that is a plus
But claims he is European
And mega toxic ngl
But is funny sometimes
Yet really annoying most of the time
Idk chief, ima watch u
Neutral for now

Charger

Denied

Feel free to request permission to reapply in two weeks. My suggestion in that time is to focus on addressing player/staff concerns about toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.