Pallox

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Emperor Pallox Shields
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156032303
Server: JvS
Banning Staff: Whiskey
Reason for Ban: Promoting other servers
Ban Time: 2 days
What did you do?: So I was asking if anyone wanted to hop on Icefuse b/c I was bored and stuff.
Why you should be unbanned: Because I still want to play on Reborn while I am still Emperor and it was just a stupid mistake and I wasnt thinking at the time, I can assure you all that it will never happen again. It was a very very bad decision and I am super sorry. (sorry if this sounded repetitve) but yea I fucked up and im sorry.

Whiskey

Hey guys, I am Emperor on Reborn, let me go play our competition and promote other players to do that also! -3

Estrella

Dude it’s a common mistake but also a stupid one. I would +1 but Pallox wouldn’t let me do Darth rec. jk but seriously it’s a common mistake, I don’t think it should be a ban under this context because clearly it was just a stupid mistake. Unless he purposely did it and advertised it multiple times only would I -1. But in this context +1

Estrella

can i get some more context, like was this in a teamspeak, ingame, steam orrrr
Regardless it’s not allowed and clearly it wasn’t steam. But again it’s a mindless mistake. Plus I am pretty sure he would get banned on the media that he advertised in. In this case it was definitely on the server.

Hey guys, I am Emperor on Reborn, let me go play our competition and promote other players to do that also! -3
I get the, "promote other players to do that", but is Pallox not allowed to play other servers? And its not like he was saying "Hey guys, Reborn sucks dick icefuse is better, lets go play", he was just trying to play with a few people to meme. Pretty bleg ban to me chieftan.

Whiskey

I get the, "promote other players to do that", but is Pallox not allowed to play other servers? And its not like he was saying "Hey guys, Reborn sucks dick icefuse is better, lets go play", he was just trying to play with a few people to meme. Pretty bleg ban to me chieftan.
I mean, he is also lucky that it is not longer, I made sure that he would still be able to keep Emperor. He was promoting other players to get off Reborn and play IceFuse.

I mean, he is also lucky that it is not longer, I made sure that he would still be able to keep Emperor. He was promoting other players to get off Reborn and play IceFuse.
I see both sides of it, on Pallox's side, he was probably bored because there was literally nothing to do, wanted to grab a few friends and go fuck around on another server that wouldn't impose implications on him. However, on the other side, he is taking a few players away. Personally, I don't think it deserved a 2 day ban but....

P

Pump

+1 If anything this is good for Reborn because Pallox and a bunch of Reborn cronies can hop on Icefuse and fuck their shit up so more people can come on Reborn, than player base goes up for 4.0, than Shepard can continue to pay off his Mustang Ez Clap. He isn’t promoting but sabotaging, me and Jump went on icefuse and screamed the n word an their stock went plummeting. What I propose is a new org in sith were we go onto different servers and fuck them up and say go to Reborn, then the play count will go up and everyone will be happy because of max player count 24/7 👍🏿.

Last edited by a moderator:

Five

VIP
+1 If anything this is good for Reborn because Pallox and a bunch of Reborn cronies can hop on Icefuse and fuck their shit up so more people can come on Reborn, than player base goes up for 4.0, than Shepard can continue to pay off his Mustang Ez Clap. He isn’t promoting but sabotaging, me and Jump went on icefuse and screamed the n word an their stock went plummeting. What I propose is a new org in sith were we go onto different servers and fuck them up and say go to Reborn, then the play count will go up and everyone will be happy because of max player count 24/7 👍🏿.
Thank you Kanye, very cool.

(Don’t actually do this)

all im saying is we played icefuse but weren't promoting other people to main icefuse we literally messed about, i got banned for 61 counts of rdm, and legit it was bullshit but that doesnt matter. We wanted to blow off some steam not make everyone start playing there. +1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.