sooo I kinda messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventum

I mean shit yeah Pallox was a major dumb dumb here, but come on like, obviously this was done without thought, the least you could've done first was give a verbal/regular warn. Shit even a kick. But damn insta ban. Considering this was done at night that may have affected this guy's train of thought while posting something as stupid as that.

though it was still a really dumb move, i'll stick with a fat 0

Estrella

it doesn’t matter if this gets appealed or not since it’s only a 2 day ban. I’m pretty sure situations like these are like week bans but I guess Whiskey was actually nice enough to let him keep Emperor lol, that’s unusual of Whiskey

Vethar

VIP
+2
I honestly feel this was a mistake and he sound sorry and regrets it. I believe he should be unbanned as this was a little slip up. Shit happens.
This is taken away his time as emperor and his time to prove himself/revive the sith. (Not like this matters much in this case just saying)

Was a honest mistake and he is sorry. - Vethar

+1 tbh i dont think reborn should even mind if people do this. Like yeah if someone is going around telling multiple people to join a different server then that should be assclap, but one Guy just doing it just cuz ge bored should not be the b a n. Eat shoe

Steely

VIP
@Shepard i will buy the server 30k in game money. Ask the dealership if they will take that xD. But it is a stupid thing what pallox done but again he wasnt saying "reborn is shit lets go play some icefuse boys" maybe a hey dont say that shit in OOC in a sit saying it could be looked at as promoting and lets be honest pallox isnt that type of guy to promote so +1 for this ban appeal

Spectre8105

-2 for the sole reason of letting Okeas be emp for 2 days, was going to be neutral but I saw the reason for others +'s and felt I had to -

Dwayne

VIP
If you don't wana be emp just say so, I can take that away from you with something called Super Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.