Starkiller Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesul

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID:Blade of the Order Kesul, 76561198352423905

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: DSN Lord Darth Starkiller, 76561197963098122

Reason: The guy had 2 solo raid warns in an hour then after that 30 minutes later had a warn for Not listening to Fear RP, Hes been trying to soloraid for a few days now and we've been warning him and lots of people are getting sick of him because he just soloraids and minges.

Proof(Highly recommended):Check Warns

Additional Info if there is any: 3 warns within 2-2 1/2 hours

IROCONIAN

+1 was there
FEAR RP fail 64hp while cursing and killing Jedi and saying he does not give a shit about the rules or this gay ass shit I don't wanna sit through this bs. inflammatory remarks

Whiskey

He is Shepard's friend, along with another server owner. So all he does is come onto other servers to minge.

Oat man

What is this report for this look like you are saying hes being getting Warned for minging and solo raiding like he has been getting Warned and? Sounds like he has been punished for breaking rules

Kesul

What is this report for this look like you are saying hes being getting Warned for minging and solo raiding like he has been getting Warned and? Sounds like he has been punished for breaking rules
Theres a point when he does things that are completely against server rules laughs about it because hes Shepards friend saying he will just keep doing it The fact is Staff dont do anything about him except Warn when he deserves a ban

+1 I was there and he was just solo raiding and wouldn't leave when told to. It's quite frustrating as I see him do this 5+ times in the past in one day. I also want to note that he admitted to being a minge openly and that the only reason he doesn't get caught is "he is good at it and only gets caught when he tries to get caught." The man needs a ban to show he is not exempt from the rules.

IROCONIAN

I had 2500+ hp when he was 64hp and completely surrounded, then proceeded to kill Jedi after we said stripweaponsandcomms
gonna get flamed by OKEAS

I cannot speak on his friendship, not taking that into account. him blowing off steam RUINS players experience, he interrupted a duel, a knight trial and a training....all for his enjoyment.

I do not care who you are. follow the rules. Should not be. Community > _________

+1 I know I haven't been on recently but from evidence that Iroc has provided and also other players/staff saying that he is a problem I think he deserves a harsher punishment no matter whos friend he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.