Starkiller Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oat man

I don’t think you understand the problem, we don’t want him to keep sticking around and annoying until he does reach 30 warns
We cant just perma ban some one then they have not done anything to get perma banned yes they are annoying and breaks rules but nothing he can get perma banned for

If I see him breaking this rule or any rules purposely when I am on, I will punish him in a manner I believe you all will agree on.

We cant just perma ban some one then they have not done anything to get perma banned yes they are annoying and breaks rules but nothing he can get perma banned for
No one is asking him to be perma banned we just want him to have a harsher punishment if he is going to come on the server break rules get talked to and then continue to say that he is going to break the rules then he deserves to be treated harsher so that way he knows that he can't just come on here and do whatever he wants.

Can y’all jus ban him already, 3 warns in 2 hours is a lot

If u give a trend if he kept going in this way

In 10 hours he should reach 30 warns

30 warns = 30 individual sits staff have to take

It would be unnecessary to ban him now as he hasn't been on since the incident and has already been punished for his solo raiding. However, he will be punished more harshly if he does it again and will most likely face a ban for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.