Tater's GameMaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korvas

Developer
JvS Staff
+1
Active guy, and really nice. I had to fight him for a darth rec and he was super chill about it.
I love your idea for an event and it shows creativity, but I don't think it would actually be able to happen. If you do get accepted and want to do this event, think about how you would do each part before you jump into it. If you already have an idea how it would work, I would love to hear about it.

I've been reading through all of this feedback and want to say thank you to both sides of the spectrum (People who plussed and minused me). For my event, I can understand how it may not work but would love to show you guys with the right amount of GM's/Active players, this could be a very well working and oiled event. As for other criticisms such as activity and teamspeak presence, I have been extensively working to make that better(I have gained 215+ hrs on the server in the past 2 weeks and am on teamspeak minimally 3 hrs each day) so in that regard I also appreciate that feedback. For the people who plussed me thank you tons for your time!

I made this post with thanking you all first in mind, but also want to get out of the way that I will be taking a 4 day LOA from Today(Thursday) to Monday. This is due to me going out of town to see my girlfriend, but as soon as Im back, my activity will pick up where it left off. Once again thanks for taking the time to read my post and this comment!

Dryles

VIP
+2, good guy and deserves the position because of his dedication to the server and his potential in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.