The servers Meta

Tears

It’s sad I have to use a force build to even play now a days cause so many people use it, maybe add a cool down for force lighting or something it’s very obvious that it’s broken

Oil

VIP
It’s sad I have to use a force build to even play now a days cause so many people use it, maybe add a cool down for force lighting or something it’s very obvious that it’s broken
when you say force lighting does not help, there is 3 different ones

Force lighting 10 ticks| lighting stream 17 ticks | lighting strike 560 damage long cooldown(Note it is buggy because you have to be somewhat close and spam it while trying to select the person you want to strike) I mean its not the best but hey its pretty good for chasing people then there two affliction moves one dose 17 per tick and fast then consuming dose 45 per tick and its slow but stacks with affliction. Then there the buffs such as frenzies regeneration, Guarded by the force, rage, saberward, force reflect, Which all have there place. Saber Damage wise as guy that hasn't been on in 4 months and was able to take down one of most active Jedi members down to 5.4hp using a pike with fury, aggressive, with 2nd lvl of blade master. Even if he had a kings blade damage is pretty balanced at the moment (Note ive been around for like 3 years even been around when ppl complained blade master was too op now that its nerf to the ground i still use it) My point is Skill tree of damage is pretty good in my own opinion.

Last edited:
I hope not. OP stuff is fun
Ikr lmao
bad.png

Tears, if you really want to be op just become a healer for troopers, ull be protected by a swarm of bee's that can shoot people for about 120 to 400 damage. (Xtimes that by x amount of troopers around you)

Rejuv is kind of broken and a combination of frenzied regen with group heal makes someone damn near impossible to kill. Now imagine a group of people with frenzied regen, group heal, force vampire, that heal off of hitting people, and that all rejuv each other. It's hell.
Nerf rejuv, make rage a full skill tree with frenzied regen in the top of it and maybe toss group heal higher in the Mystic skill tree so people are less likely to get both skills.

Obibo

VIP
Rejuv is kind of broken and a combination of frenzied regen with group heal makes someone damn near impossible to kill. Now imagine a group of people with frenzied regen, group heal, force vampire, that heal off of hitting people, and that all rejuv each other. It's hell.
Nerf rejuv, make rage a full skill tree with frenzied regen in the top of it and maybe toss group heal higher in the Mystic skill tree so people are less likely to get both skills.
That's literally just the EE

That's literally just the EE
All of us avoid frenzied regen like the plague and most Sith have it. Most high ranking Sith have both rejuv and frenzied. Nobody has the full cancer build that I was mentioning, but it's definitely possible to achieve.

Obibo

VIP
All of us avoid frenzied regen like the plague and most Sith have it. Most high ranking Sith have both rejuv and frenzied. Nobody has the full cancer build that I was mentioning, but it's definitely possible to achieve.
I wasnt hating o EE for it. I'm EE now and I love abusing OP stuff

Should also nerf group heal down from 450 to 425, rejuv from 1200 to 950 and frenzied down a percent or two because my god most of this stuff is broken af

the lightning meta is like gays and lesbians in 2019. they're gonna keep asking for more but no one actually likes them deep inside and you gotta cover it up by saying "gays are accepted now"

Coat

Jedi Academy has a great lightning system, it’s similar to the new lightning ability from 4.0 but it is more damaging, has a wider and closer arc, and depletes 100% force a second.
It seems possible but impractical to change it to that though.