The servers Meta

Myth

VIP
The solution is making force users have less HP. in what game does it make sense that a ranged DPS has more HP than a melee DPS

oxy

VIP
make walking backwards give you -10% - 20% move speed /think
eh people can adapt to that so easily, it wouldnt be a huge change and also u could just turn 180 degrees and run and then do a 360 once in a while and tick them

If you have a shit connection and have a pike you can literally just use annihilation and hit a group of 5 people trying to surround you in (For example previous raid 3 days ago) in sith temple ticking about 5 sith (these are separate people mind you) about 5 times while running around them. With my pike build, I was hitting them for 400 to 500 around that range with legendary crystal. Or it could be server lagging during the raid and I got lucky but between you and me I hit a lot of people flipping around. Now as to your wondering (Why didn't anyone parry you?) Oh they were trying but like I said I have brains and not fucking walk into them and actually minded my space to a degree. Then I was like fuck it ill be nice and let them lighting me to death because running and chasing people got borning and I couldn't get into the hostage room [props on the Pg for actually guarding] been like 4 patches since I've actually witnessed sith guards actually be active and "guard shit". This kinda turned into a rant halfway but yea that all I gotta say oh and shep can I pick your brain about vanguard skill for dual sabers sometime (if you read this that is)

(btw I'm still padawan)

Kezech

All of us avoid frenzied regen like the plague and most Sith have it. Most high ranking Sith have both rejuv and frenzied. Nobody has the full cancer build that I was mentioning, but it's definitely possible to achieve.

/me sweats nervously yeah definitely nobody has that kinda build

Shade Tano

Rejuv is kind of broken and a combination of frenzied regen with group heal makes someone damn near impossible to kill. Now imagine a group of people with frenzied regen, group heal, force vampire, that heal off of hitting people, and that all rejuv each other. It's hell.
Nerf rejuv, make rage a full skill tree with frenzied regen in the top of it and maybe toss group heal higher in the Mystic skill tree so people are less likely to get both skills.
I feel like Vick is the only one allowed to talk about nerfing force rejv is fucking broken that should be a 30-60 sec cool down