Time to try and turn over a new leaf.

ZoZo

For the past few weeks I've been more toxic then I usually am. I want to apologize to all of you for it. I've hit a spot of depression that I've been trying to overcome and I've been failing miserably. I drink every night after work to calm myself down, but when I'm intoxicated I become a royal asshole. I don't know why..Guess it's just how it goes for me. I'm a mean drunk basically. I drink to escape my demons (Yeah yeah, my names a pun) but truth be told it's hard. Depression really is a fucker that you don't want to mess with. I'm making this post because like I said I wanted to apologize to the people I've been more toxic to lately, and for the people I yell at in OOC. It's not right for me to do that, staff or not. So people like Firwork, Maguku, Kale, Macklin, etc. I really am sorry I am such a massive asshole. I hope I can start over with myself, I'm going to limit myself and humble myself to understand that other people do have feelings too. The community lately has become a weird place because of all the drama that has been ensuing but I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna stick through it and hope that things get better. I love this community, and I love the server. I've spent more time playing here than I have in most games I've ever played. I get joy in playing, sure I take LOA's like most people to take a break but we all need to once and a while. I have a lot of pride and hate showing this side of myself but people need to understand even people like me become weak at times..So remember, if you guys are ever in that dark place in your mind please know that there's other that feel the way you do and should you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to either message me on discord or add my steam. There is eventually a way out. I may not have found the way out yet, but I will soon...And you will too. Good vibes, peeps.

-ZoZo

-Edit: Even you, Tyr.

Last edited:
depression is a whole shitstorm, I'm glad you're putting yourself down a good path in regards to it. I haven't particularly noticed you being toxic, but maybe that's because whenever I see you we're both jokingly toxic to each other. Idk. But either way, I wish you the best of luck.

ZoZo

Thanks Riddick. I appreciate it.

Tyr, I'm just apologizing to the people I'm usually toxic to, or have been in the past. I'm tired of just being a mean person.

This took a lot of courage to post and I appreciate that you're willing to put yourself out there with this post. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope that you cool off with the drinking. I will admit that something every now and then with your pals is always nice, but you don't want to drink yourself to death as that'll mess up your liver, ensure addiction, etc. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for ya ZoZo

Ya dude shit can really suck. Well hey recognizing the problem is always the first step right? Get better dude, we´re always here <3

Ventum

Everyone has room to change, some people just realize it faster than others. While I really haven't seen any true toxicity from you I'm glad you are acknowledging it.

Hey ZAZU, I think it's CIVICS engagement club on FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL, bring PIZZA and DRINKS, I'll bring the CUPS and NAPKINS. ;) ;)

Last edited:
For the past few weeks I've been more toxic then I usually am. I want to apologize to all of you for it. I've hit a spot of depression that I've been trying to overcome and I've been failing miserably. I drink every night after work to calm myself down, but when I'm intoxicated I become a royal asshole. I don't know why..Guess it's just how it goes for me. I'm a mean drunk basically. I drink to escape my demons (Yeah yeah, my names a pun) but truth be told it's hard. Depression really is a fucker that you don't want to mess with. I'm making this post because like I said I wanted to apologize to the people I've been more toxic to lately, and for the people I yell at in OOC. It's not right for me to do that, staff or not. So people like Firwork, Maguku, Kale, Macklin, etc. I really am sorry I am such a massive asshole. I hope I can start over with myself, I'm going to limit myself and humble myself to understand that other people do have feelings too. The community lately has become a weird place because of all the drama that has been ensuing but I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna stick through it and hope that things get better. I love this community, and I love the server. I've spent more time playing here than I have in most games I've ever played. I get joy in playing, sure I take LOA's like most people to take a break but we all need to once and a while. I have a lot of pride and hate showing this side of myself but people need to understand even people like me become weak at times..So remember, if you guys are ever in that dark place in your mind please know that there's other that feel the way you do and should you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to either message me on discord or add my steam. There is eventually a way out. I may not have found the way out yet, but I will soon...And you will too. Good vibes, peeps.

-ZoZo

-Edit: Even you, Tyr.
i recommend you stop drinking that weak shit and get on that good shit you know