Trooper skins

Rezza

My point is that I would like to see more options presented to the troopers, such as storm troopers and clones

Shade Tano

The sith empire is swtor era, the ee is swtor era, Tython, korriban, and zakuul are all swtor era.
Korriban still there in the clone wars era lmao. The server is not based on a era. If it was there wouldn’t be cgi hero classes for example. I think the reason why Reborn is great server is because there isn’t a lore and you can have fun with tons of different Star Wars characters or even play some that are in gta or whatever exist for gmod models

+1 but you gotta show some love to STs, like giving them B1 models since they are droids and giving ITs Stormtrooper models since they are more sith influnced.

Pallox

VIP
just be like literally anyone else who wanted a different model that wasnt already offered for free, give Shepard money for aesthetics

Rezza

This would be unfair to the people who spent 50 bux to buy a trooper cc to look like a clone
there is a whopping 1 person with a clone CC, to say its unfair is true for that singular person, but they have the right to a custom model that is not included in the set i proposed for troopers. I posted this because I want there to be more freedom for the troopers, as opposed to the jedi and sith who have a plethora of models to pick from.

Boomer

VIP
there is a whopping 1 person with a clone CC, to say its unfair is true for that singular person, but they have the right to a custom model that is not included in the set i proposed for troopers. I posted this because I want there to be more freedom for the troopers, as opposed to the jedi and sith who have a plethora of models to pick from.
It would be unfair to the one person tho