Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: tyr

Staff Member who Warned: zozo

Warn reason: bhopping

What happened?: myth adverted an event so i bhopped to the warp on kashyyk

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: because littearly everyone does that at DT even in UT when they're out of combat and none of them got warned/banned plus he didn't even pull me into a sit and verbal warned me or anything he's just fucking bias and my last warn was like a month ago or 2 months idk i can't fully see it in !warns

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

Last edited:
P

Pump

+1, I call staff for bhop all the time and not even a spectate, honestly no one enforces any of the rules. Every staff has their bias and won’t enforce rules on some people. But people like you,RDE, and shade are targeted by most staff so that is why you have the most warns. I see people bhop all the time in front of staff and not even a sit 🤦‍♀️

Bhopping should be allowed out of combat, but whatever, +1 because it’s a gay ass rule that you can’t bhop

Rightpop

+1 cause I see peopl bhop all the time just to kill someone who's on 2hp so they can't run and heal. And what ventum said, unban it for when not in combat

Shade Tano

+1 I think all of us haved b hopped across the map to get to the warp pad because you don’t want to miss an event.

Neutral kinda +1, Technically yeah Tyr broke a rule, already has a lot of warns so shouldn't have to be told twice/should know the rule but I feel like the only time it matter is when you are in combat because him bhopping to the warp pad doesn't hurt or really affect anyone in a meaningful way.

Dredd

+1 Bruh people FUCKING keep bhopping away from me when i shoot them it's fucking annoying and no one does shit about it, so why should you get a warn?

Tyr

VIP
+1 Bruh people FUCKING keep bhopping away from me when i shoot them it's fucking annoying and no one does shit about it, so why should you get a warn?
/shrug, they all hate me except a few staff who aren't bias and they're trying to get me perma banned quickly. remember my 27 warns bias perma ban?

ZoZo

But in all seriousness, I went to Kashyyyk to help an apprentice that was apparently getting farmed by Tyr, as I got there Myth called his event and next thing I see is Tyr bhop from the capture point to the warp. Now whether or not you like the rule about no bhopping, it's still a rule. It's not being biased Tyr, you've played this server a long time and know better. If the rule is changed about bhopping I will remove it, but for now it is staying.

Vethar

VIP
Due to what zozo said it is very true rules are rules and you do need to follow them and us staff need to enforce them.

Tyr

VIP
Due to what zozo said it is very true rules are rules and you do need to follow them and us staff need to enforce them.
then warn the 25+ people who does it everyday in front of staff hello?! or is that rule only enforced on me??

Status
Not open for further replies.