Venom's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
+3 I do not know where the negatives are coming from besides personal bias and far past experiences being dragged into the present, but regardless your App shows that you have experience. I see you on TS/The server pretty frequently, and while I do not know you that well besides 3 or 4 interactions, that is besides the point after reading through this. I can tell you put a lot of work into all aspects of the application, really leaving no room for error anywhere. If your experience in both server maintenance and event planning rings true, I think you would make a great addition to the GM team. Best of luck on your app!

The forums won't let me edit posts so I will just post again. I have talked to several people and many have said most of their encounters with you have not been the greatest(IE: You're rude, easily angered, etc.). If said allegations are true I would suggest readjusting your attitude as this is a position that can bring a lot of frustration with both building and people alike. Regardless I will keep my vote up, but just wanted to add that.

The forums won't let me edit posts so I will just post again. I have talked to several people and many have said most of their encounters with you have not been the greatest(IE: You're rude, easily angered, etc.). If said allegations are true I would suggest readjusting your attitude as this is a position that can bring a lot of frustration with both building and people alike. Regardless I will keep my vote up, but just wanted to add that.
I understand that people think that, but most of the times I'm rude it's because I'm JC and they're messing around and I need to be the enforcer of the JC as the rest are too nice to do so. I can see that I do get angry sometimes but I wouldn't say I do easily, it's usually if I have a terrible day, I've been working on it regardless and I believe I've been doing better.

Last edited:
-1 sorry but I’ve caught you meta gaming MANY times and never caught because you made up un related answers to the question.
Also when I wasn’t banned a long long time ago, you were literally sooooo toxic almost worse than me, most players may not see it but when you are the victim you do see it...

-1 sorry but I’ve caught you meta gaming MANY times and never caught because you made up un related answers to the question.
Also when I wasn’t banned a long long time ago, you were literally sooooo toxic almost worse than me, most players may not see it but when you are the victim you do see it...
You're talking about like 6 months ago and you never talked to me after that my guy, I was back on the server for like 2 weeks when you got perm'd I took a break for a few months so I could come back as a better person but everyone still remembers me as toxic so I guess it didn't work.

Whiskey

Denied. You seem to be very toxic against other players. Until you can show us an improvement, we do not feel that you are ready to become a GameMaster. Come talk to me if you need any more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.