• Total time with the community (months): 3-4 months

• Current level within the server: 190

Administration Availability

• What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2pm - 3 am

• What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2pm - 3 am

Previous Administrative Experience

• Server(s): Drews Community Dark rp/SWRP

• Position(s): DarkRP Trainee - Admin, SWRP Mod - Admin

• Time as position(s): Dark rp was about 3-4 months. SWRP was around 2-3 months

• Brief overview of the position(s): On darkrp I was a admin I had to deal with sits as well as help new players with building bases and understanding server rules. I had to teleport around making sure people were following rules and helping stuck players. As a mod - admin on swrp I had to do daily events and handle rule breakers. This was a serious rp server so I had a lot of running around to do. I also trained a few people on spawning npcs and such.

User Administrative Agreement

• By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to: - Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
  • [x]

User Permission Clause

• By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Vethar, have permission from Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
  • I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
  • [x]

Player Interview

• Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

• Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read over my application. I have been playing reborn SWRP for awhile now pretty much non stop. I believe you should support my application because I am very active and I take staff positions very serious. I have experience working with players and taking sits when I can. I love to help out in anyway I can from sits to training new players and teaching them about the rules. I am a very dedicated player who enjoys playing the server and making sure everyone is happy and having fun. I may be seen as a ming or toxic but I have 100% started to change that. Everyday i'm working on becoming myself and changing my bad behaviors but everybody has bad days. I believe if i'm giving a chance I can prove myself to the community and help out the staff team as much as I can. One of my biggest strength I would say is my power to deal with sits fast and professionally. I am also a fast learner and able to teach others. I am also good at defusing toxic situations and make sure both sides are happy and can move on without problem. I put my position as T-Mod before my rp rank to insure i'm not slacking off or failing to do sits / help out when I can. I have a good understand of the commands and such and know how to use them. I am used to dealing with 60+ players daily taking sits and handling toxic situations.

Spectre8105

-1, although I agree with cruen on the mingey and toxic thing I believe you would do poorly with a staff position based solely off the "rp" you do on the server

Papi

VIP
+1 Vethar in my time of playing on the server has never displayed this mingieness or toxicity that is stated (so if he was he has indeed changed) and would be an excellent staff member because he is active and a positive player within the community and if this is still open by the time my trial is done I will be changing to +2

As promised +2

Last edited:
P

Pallox

Neutral until he can beat me in a duel

DAY 1 I didn’t have a chance to fight u because I had no internet/power

DAY 2 he lost

DAY 3 again

DAY 4 and again

DAY 5 ok I give up take my +1

Last edited by a moderator:
V