Vethar's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookies

Netural, For Now

+2, he is pretty much active unless his computer dies but that hasent happened in a bit might as well give him a chance.

Last edited:
Neutral, I dont know you to well personally and I only really now what people have told me about you which hasent been the best to be honest. Though if given the chance itd be nice to talk to you and depending on what happens from there I woudent mind chnageing my vote.

Vethar

VIP
Neutral, I dont know you to well personally and I only really now what people have told me about you which hasent been the best to be honest. Though if given the chance itd be nice to talk to you and depending on what happens from there I woudent mind chnageing my vote.

I would be happy to talk to you ingame :) My ingame is Vethar im a sith!
If you remember I got your darth rec xD!

Vethar

VIP
+3 I believe he is more than capable of being serious, he will definitely need to work on it but we've had much worse in the Staff-team. I like him, I believe he's got potential and we'll see how he does. (Watch him fail trial.)

Thanks!
If I get accepted ill prove myself to the max.

Used to be very mingey, like old anzati kind of minge. But, I have seen improvement in you. That's why I'll slap you with a +3. I would like to see what you would do in your trial period.

-3 Any experience that I have ever had has been you whining and complaining about SOMETHING in the server.

+1 Has been super active, you also have been super mature the past couple of days since I made this post.

Last edited:
+3 as opposed to Jacob, I don't really see you complain too much except about problems that actually matter and need attention. I feel like you're extremely active and I don't see you causing problems anymore. You've improved on your past behavior of being rude to people while fighting them and I appreciate that. We need people that can improve themselves after hearing critique on the staff team so we can learn how to deal with sits and certain types of people better.

Status
Not open for further replies.