Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Zachzach1222 and Voss Mythos

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55356667

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS

Banning Staff: Foss

Reason for Ban: afk farming gambling machine

Ban Time: 2 day

What did you do?: I got called into work 3 hour early so I left my computer to go to work I did go afk in front of the machine but was not doing any command to farm it while I was gone. when I get back from work I was expecting to just be kicked from server for being outside afk zone or to see my computer being off I tried getting into server to play but see I was being banned for 2 days for afk farming.

Why you should be unbanned: I go afk a lot that I can agree to due to my job I have to be on sight with in a curtain amount a time which is why I get a lot of afk out side the afk zone but not once have I ever tried to cheat on this server in the 2 years I have played neither would I harm the player base and out of those 2 years I've only received 1 warn. I believe if you look at my player logs I was not spending any money between 1230pm or 1pm (eastern standard ) to the time I got banned you would only see me gaining the 200 dollar income. I don't blame Foss for the spot I did go afk in front of was directly in front of the 1st to the left double or nothing machine so I could see how it would look like I could be farming the game but I really was not and I know my logs will prove that. to be honest I don't even know how to set something like that up. I really enjoy playing on this server and I was hoping to apply for staff pretty soon but knowing how much a ban can effect my staff applications I really hope this can be looked into because I promise yo the admins and the players that I would not do something like this.

Sincerely Voss

We'll have to wait until your banning staff member replies, there's no proof so it's just whether or not the situation was a misunderstanding it happens

I get that guess this is a good time to work on my gundam models. No rush really I know once longs are checked I still be cleared

Wait spinning ? I went afk to the most left double or nothing I dont play slots looking right at the machine therea no way I would have been able to afk the slots if I was farming it would have been the double or nothing

If he’s just in front of it and not farming it how did he get banned for farming the machines that makes no sense to me
I would imagine it just being a misunderstanding I was kicked in front of double or nothing which u can see who owns the machine but for the slots u cant see who is owning it. Although I was never infront of slots during either of these times. I was directly in front of double wasn't even looking at slots

Tubbs

The guy who complained couldn't use it, he complained about you being there. Then I saw the double or nothing being used. I did not see anyone around you. Ben saw I saw it and a regular player saw it. If we are wrong thats a lot of people who mis saw it.

I would imagine it just being a misunderstanding I was kicked in front of double or nothing which u can see who owns the machine but for the slots u cant see who is owning it. Although I was never infront of slots during either of these times. I was directly in front of double wasn't even looking at slots
Ik im saying I don’t know why you got banned for farming when Ben just said you were just standing in front of it that should be a kick for AFK

The guy who complained couldn't use it, he complained about you being there. Then I saw the double or nothing being used. I did not see anyone around you. Ben saw I saw it and a regular player saw it. If we are wrong thats a lot of people who mis saw it.
If he couldn’t use it because his body was in the way then again it should’ve been a kick for being AFK and if the machine was being used you should’ve checked because it literally tells you who’s using the machine... I’ve come to learn assuming is one of the #1 things you don’t wanna do in staff sits and you guys just assumed things without checking as a staff should do, it’s a mistake and mistakes happen obviously no ones mad at you guys, but he does deserve to be unbanned

Tubbs

You can use the machine if someone is standing infront of it. And if no one is around then no one can press e on it. And the numbers were increasing.

You can use the machine if someone is standing infront of it. And if no one is around then no one can press e on it. And the numbers were increasing.
Please just check the logs also I thing those numbers increase automatically on the slots

Status
Not open for further replies.