ZoZo's Evaluation

ZoZo

Name: ZoZo Morningstar
Date joined as staff: I was staff for a little bit but do not remember the date. So I'll do this for my time now. started as a mod. 6/11/19
Average hours on server: I average about 4-5 hours a day when I can.

I saw some staff do this so I might as well do one as well to be one of the test subjects. I won't be able to put much here, so I'll provide what I can for now that way when these become a thing we can make a better format/explanation down the road.

I'm a Senior Moderator for Reborn. My job is to watch the moderators and making sure they are able to do their job and help them when necessary. I handle sits ranging from just whitelists to RDM's. Depending on the situation. I am also going for gamemaster so I am currently also helping Trial Gamemasters with whatever they need for their events when I'm on and they are doing one. I also handle setting spawns. The job of a Senior Moderator isn't a huge role in the server but doing this helps me and the Super Admins know what I do well on and what I need to work on, which let's face it we all have things we need to work on. I ask you to keep this on topic and do not be toxic in it. I appreciate your time for reading this and I hope I have been doing my job well for Reborn.

+1 but you said you oversee the moderators? I feel as anyone not above admin should be taking sits. Staff shouldn’t be leaving all the work to the mods

ZoZo

+1 but you said you oversee the moderators? I feel as anyone not above admin should be taking sits. Staff shouldn’t be leaving all the work to the mods
The way it goes is we get mods we are assigned and we watch them. But for the most part the moderators are doing good so I wasn't needed to be assigned to anyone. I just watch over them to make sure they understand what to do in a sit and stuff like that. That's all

Caitlyn

All staff take sits, its just usually you give mods the first chance to take them.

+1 Super chill guy, probably one of the best Jedi leaders i've seen for a long time. Takes sits, and is very active.

I’ll be honest here, not much else needs to be said in this thread.

When it comes to being a staff member, I’ve seen you grind to ensure all the sits are taken care of. You RP well, you take sits, you’re a good leader on the staff team. There’s not much else to be said in that regard. You’re doing great.

+1

Serin

VIP
-1 I know exactly how he behaves on the server, trust me I have been on a lot recently and would never ever be wrong.