Gray Rules & Regulations/Conduct

Estrella

A bunch of people in Gray and that's fine even I am gray and I love it. But it has come to my attention that people join Gray to avoid RP *ehm Anzati*, the fact of the matter is, Gray should have a code or something and be represented in an RP aspect and not just as some mercenaries or random people who want to side with the Jedi and protect Tython. If Grays are just going to protect Tython, why not just become Jedi? Why would the Jedi even allow Gray Jedi to stay on the planet and be with them all the time even though these Gray do not follow the same rules and regulations as Jedi? That's like the equivalent of Sith staying on Tython just because they protected the Jedi. Grays should be 2 sided but unfortunately, they all want to side with Jedi because they hate the Sith and how they are ran by an actually good Emperor.

All I am saying is have some Gray RP, maybe actual orgs like Death Squad, or maybe a code they could follow, etc.

My honest thoughts, beliefs, and understanding of this mess:

Allow me to make something very VERY clear here... The DC and JC can do whatever they want when it comes to whether a Gray is or is not allowed to come to their planet. The issue here was that the entire group/faction/whatever-you-wanna-call-it was banned rather than just the individuals who were causing the issue. At the same time, another issue stemmed from how because we were becoming more like a faction rather than just individuals, we were going to be seen as such; a faction. One where multiple people were ignoring the orders of a DC member. This issue is controversial overall and really can be determined both ways and seen as both sides are right and both sides are wrong. While it doesn't help that the Grays were all going to Tython and essentially working with them 24/7, they shouldn't be seen as just helping Jedi or being Jedi supporters, even if most of the Grays, who had no part in this stupid incident, have perfect reason to now. Essentially; don't just be blaming the Grays, look to the ones who are causing them to do certain things because they have no other choice except to waste away on Tat or Kash.

The whole issue about RP is stemmed from the fact that they don't have any way to help in a RP way because they are never presented opportunity, and when they are it is taken away because people see it as unfair to the rest of their faction since it was something made for THEM, not a Gray, not a Sith, not a Mercenary, and definitely not a Bounty Hunter. This is not just something that happens with Grays. It's just the fact that people see that Gray does it more since there are muuuch less people who are Grays.
Grays are individuals... If you do something that upsets them or do something that goes against their beliefs, they are in the right to attack you. They are NOT, however, immune to the faction planet's rules. If they DO attack someone and the reasoning isn't something that the faction would find to be a good enough reason, they are able to be punished INRP accordingly. We don't get away with senseless murder unless the councils or enforcers allow us to.

The whole idea of Grays actually having Organizations is a broad term or idea. An ACTUAL organization like Scholars or Sorcerers would not be allowed since we are SUPPOSED TO BE INDIVIDUALS. At the same time, you are allowed to make little GROUPS where you and a FEW other Grays are able to work together based off of their beliefs. Said groups are not allowed to be Offensive/Aggressive groups such as Death Squad. IF they do something like Death Squad, it will end up becoming a staff issue, not an INRP issue...
Grays are becoming the new Eternal Empire ultimately since alot of people who were EE were it since they didn't like Jedi or Sith, or they had a life on both factions already. I bring this up since ever since EE got removed, there have been alot more Grays since they don't wanna deal with Sith or Jedi. Believe me when I type that this issue is one of those cases where the Grays are also victims as much as they are the bad guys, if not just a little less. The fact of the matter is; the Grays want to become more organized and, in a way, will cause more issues, conflicts, debates, and protests/riots because of how they are treated.

Estrella

My honest thoughts, beliefs, and understanding of this mess:

Allow me to make something very VERY clear here... The DC and JC can do whatever they want when it comes to whether a Gray is or is not allowed to come to their planet. The issue here was that the entire group/faction/whatever-you-wanna-call-it was banned rather than just the individuals who were causing the issue. At the same time, another issue stemmed from how because we were becoming more like a faction rather than just individuals, we were going to be seen as such; a faction. One where multiple people were ignoring the orders of a DC member. This issue is controversial overall and really can be determined both ways and seen as both sides are right and both sides are wrong. While it doesn't help that the Grays were all going to Tython and essentially working with them 24/7, they shouldn't be seen as just helping Jedi or being Jedi supporters, even if most of the Grays, who had no part in this stupid incident, have perfect reason to now. Essentially; don't just be blaming the Grays, look to the ones who are causing them to do certain things because they have no other choice except to waste away on Tat or Kash.

The whole issue about RP is stemmed from the fact that they don't have any way to help in a RP way because they are never presented opportunity, and when they are it is taken away because people see it as unfair to the rest of their faction since it was something made for THEM, not a Gray, not a Sith, not a Mercenary, and definitely not a Bounty Hunter. This is not just something that happens with Grays. It's just the fact that people see that Gray does it more since there are muuuch less people who are Grays.
Grays are individuals... If you do something that upsets them or do something that goes against their beliefs, they are in the right to attack you. They are NOT, however, immune to the faction planet's rules. If they DO attack someone and the reasoning isn't something that the faction would find to be a good enough reason, they are able to be punished INRP accordingly. We don't get away with senseless murder unless the councils or enforcers allow us to.

The whole idea of Grays actually having Organizations is a broad term or idea. An ACTUAL organization like Scholars or Sorcerers would not be allowed since we are SUPPOSED TO BE INDIVIDUALS. At the same time, you are allowed to make little GROUPS where you and a FEW other Grays are able to work together based off of their beliefs. Said groups are not allowed to be Offensive/Aggressive groups such as Death Squad. IF they do something like Death Squad, it will end up becoming a staff issue, not an INRP issue...
Grays are becoming the new Eternal Empire ultimately since alot of people who were EE were it since they didn't like Jedi or Sith, or they had a life on both factions already. I bring this up since ever since EE got removed, there have been alot more Grays since they don't wanna deal with Sith or Jedi. Believe me when I type that this issue is one of those cases where the Grays are also victims as much as they are the bad guys, if not just a little less. The fact of the matter is; the Grays want to become more organized and, in a way, will cause more issues, conflicts, debates, and protests/riots because of how they are treated.
Grays were banned for a reason because they caused something that isn't really gray-like, they despised the sith and such. But grays wouldn't have been banned if a whole spiral of situations didn't unfold. Either way Gray is returning back to normal sort of, but still there should be some RP aspects instead of just speaking with individuals and just kill.

Grays were banned for a reason because they caused something that isn't really gray-like, they despised the sith and such. But grays wouldn't have been banned if a whole spiral of situations didn't unfold. Either way Gray is returning back to normal sort of, but still there should be some RP aspects instead of just speaking with individuals and just kill.
than dont bitch about us siding with jedi :shrug:

Estrella

than dont bitch about us siding with jedi :shrug:
I'm bitching about Jedi allowing you to side with them. Even tho you are gray and betrayed their methods they still allow you to be on planet. What's the difference if a sith goes?

The reason that I know they (Gray Death Squad) were kicked off prior to the ban and ended up leading up to it was for saying that their death squad was better than the Sith Death Squad.

Estrella

"do more rp"
*is on a completly empty planet with no npcs, a pvp planet, and a constant hotzone for fighting.*

Who cares about the maps? Maybe Gray don’t have to kill Sith every time they see them, maybe Gray could train ITs or RTs for battle or work as teachers of the force. Maybe they could give lessons on how to achieve balance. Like Croc did a whole entire lesson that lasted 2 fucking hours, it was insane and everyone knew he was spitting facts. Maybe if you didn’t just sit around doing nothing but killing people maybe you could negotiate with them. Even Sith rarely kill for no reason. If we capture a planet we kill everyone on it. But Gray virtually have no reason to attack on sight, they mostly just feel like attacking for PvP purposes. You say that the server doesn’t RP, but I have never seen you ever try to RP other then when you were PG Captain way back then. Like even when you were Emperor you said “Don’t bow that’s some pussy shit”, like you literally overthrew people for fun without realizing you are ruining other’s RP.

Who cares about the maps? Maybe Gray don’t have to kill Sith every time they see them, maybe Gray could train ITs or RTs for battle or work as teachers of the force. Maybe they could give lessons on how to achieve balance. Like Croc did a whole entire lesson that lasted 2 fucking hours, it was insane and everyone knew he was spitting facts. Maybe if you didn’t just sit around doing nothing but killing people maybe you could negotiate with them. Even Sith rarely kill for no reason. If we capture a planet we kill everyone on it. But Gray virtually have no reason to attack on sight, they mostly just feel like attacking for PvP purposes. You say that the server doesn’t RP, but I have never seen you ever try to RP other then when you were PG Captain way back then. Like even when you were Emperor you said “Don’t bow that’s some pussy shit”, like you literally overthrew people for fun without realizing you are ruining other’s RP.
Here's the thing; Grays have the same rights as Lords+ and Knights+ in the regards of training and taking a padawan or apprentice and being their master by default, they just need the Council's permission to do so. People don't really know about this that much since, from a guess anyways, that none of the Grays apart from Croc are wanting to do that...
The whole negotiation situation boils down to the fact that one side will not wanna negotiate and will turn down the help of a Gray...
Killing for no reason? Honestly just deal with them as you would normally with really any one else.

i dont actually kill any sith i see, my moral/rule is whoever hits me first, or attacks anyone first.
Sith always engage first so they always die first.

Estrella

i dont actually kill any sith i see, my moral/rule is whoever hits me first, or attacks anyone first.
Sith always engage first so they always die first.
Oml why do you always take things personally? I am speaking about the majority of gray not just you. You used to kill randomly but you don't anymore, either way, your colleagues kill many people and you are only trying to validate yourself rather than others.

Eizen

you really gonna make this post complaining about grays attacking people then go and make a post saying bounty hunter should be allowed to attack anyone they want

you really gonna make this post complaining about grays attacking people then go and make a post saying bounty hunter should be allowed to attack anyone they want
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i dont think i can agree more to this.

Oml why do you always take things personally? I am speaking about the majority of gray not just you. You used to kill randomly but you don't anymore, either way, your colleagues kill many people and you are only trying to validate yourself rather than others.
dont go against grays just because we feel burnt out of the server and dont want to RP anymore. Once you feel burnt out you will decide to go to gray and not want to play any faction anymore

I feel like in a week or two we still have this problem we should come back to it but we are doing the interview thing so like I said before I think that will help resolve some issues.

Estrella

No, I think they should attack whoever their allegiance's enemy is. For example if you are getting paid by Sith then you could go with Sith as BHs to attack Jedi on Tatooine as they have on Swtor with Shae Vizla and others. Grays have never in history actually allied themselves with the people they believe are wrong such as Sith and Jedi because they want to be balanced in the force. Of course, Bounty Hunters shouldn't just randomly attack enemies, however. But maybe it would be cool if BHs could KOS others with reason if it pertains to RP and people could also KOS BHs, I basically stated that post as a raw idea for people to comment upon to think about the suggestion.