A true community meeting.

ZoZo

Alright listen. This is all getting out of control. All the constant toxicity going on. I want us all to talk this out. We're all mature here, all bullshit aside. A lot of us are at least 18+ and know better than what we are doing right now. I love this server, I love the community. I hate how things have been lately. I'd be naive if I said that everything can be fixed if you just talk it out, because let's face it that's not how life works. But I'd like you all to come into Teamspeak tomorrow at 8PM EST. Join my channel, it's open and anybody can join it.

I would very much appreciate it if I could get a lot of Reborn in on this to truly talk about how things have been with Reborn. What can be changed, not just for staff, not just for what Shepard could do and fix, but what we as a COMMUNITY could fix. Things have been getting heated lately, it's very apparent. Aside from the Mira/Archer debacle that is currently happening, there is a larger issue here. I remember coming on to Reborn and having the time of my life and getting excited to play again the next day. but it's changed. I don't know where it happened but it's like the ball has stopped rolling. I ask you all to help me get the ball rolling again.

Now listen, I ask you don't come with the mindset of being toxic or memeing. I ask you to come and truly voice your opinion on how you feel about the server lately, how the staff are doing, etc. All I want is the community to become what it used to be, we all used to be friends at one point but it's changed. I'm not ordering anyone around, all I'm doing is asking..That's it. I'm just asking you to come talk and help figure things out. I'm sorry about this wall of text, I'm not the best at this, but I had no other idea on how to do this. Reborn is nothing without it's community guys..Let's try and fix things together.

EDIT: It will now be at 8PM EST to accommodate people on the West Coast.

Last edited:

Aru

i stated in my deleted post that people need to grow up and stop being stupid. Literally this stuff could have stopped months ago and both sides just needed to keep one upping each other and its dumb af

Mira

VIP
It's literally corruption and toxicity with the staff team. That's the problem.

Good luck fixing it.

What i saw on the last post is quite shocking to see how players and staff are reacting guys come on i understand people are upset but there are better ways to be heard than going off on players or staff

ZoZo

This will most likely get locked, mostly because of how heated things are with what happened earlier. I don't mind. Just remember, for the people who truly want to talk. 8PM EST. My channel on Teamspeak.

EDIT: 8PM EST.

i stated in my deleted post that people need to grow up and stop being stupid. Literally this stuff could have stopped months ago and both sides just needed to keep one upping each other and its dumb af
It's literally corruption and toxicity with the staff team. That's the problem.

Good luck fixing it.
This meeting is to fix problems, I wouldn’t expect you to show up/contribute anything as you are unable to fix a thing