A true community meeting.

Oat man

This community meeting is just going to turn into a flame war. @ZoZo i understand you trying to help but your ts tomorrow is going to turn into a war zone, someone’s gonna get banned and it’s going to be even worse.
Yes but then they will get banned then that's that

don't worry already talking with the Staff Manger about you :)
Just let her be holding grudges wont solve anything if mira plays on a different server thats fine if she left she left lets just leave it on that instead of pursuing the problem further cuz things like that can cause more problems in the future

Luna

VIP
Just let her be holding grudges wont solve anything if mira plays on a different server thats fine if she left she left lets just leave it on that instead of pursuing the problem further cuz things like that can cause more problems in the future

she already got anzatii banned for a week

I would disagree with that because all this originated on reborn and its only happening because of what happened on reborn

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
I get where some people are coming from but the blanket “All staff are corrupt/abusive” is a very objective statement.

Like police shootings. When a person or group in an organization do a bad thing, people tend to blame /all/ of that group for what happened. When most either worked to prevent/help or just stayed out off it.

That said, I understand the way you feel and that line of thinking. But most of the staff team works very hard and is mostly unnoticed for it.

Regardless, I feel this whole thing has gone to a break point and may have been allowed to do so by spite and rumors on both sides.

But moving forward we can make Reborn a better place and focus on keeping it fun for the old players and inviting to new ones.

That being said, I will vanish into the ether now and go back to work. Cheers. (I assume the meeting is tonight 9/3/19 at 8pm est)

Premium

I get where some people are coming from but the blanket “All staff are corrupt/abusive” is a very objective statement.

Like police shootings. When a person or group in an organization do a bad thing, people tend to blame /all/ of that group for what happened. When most either worked to prevent/help or just stayed out off it.

That said, I understand the way you feel and that line of thinking. But most of the staff team works very hard and is mostly unnoticed for it.

Regardless, I feel this whole thing has gone to a break point and may have been allowed to do so by spite and rumors on both sides.

But moving forward we can make Reborn a better place and focus on keeping it fun for the old players and inviting to new ones.

That being said, I will vanish into the ether now and go back to work. Cheers. (I assume the meeting is tonight 9/3/19 at 8pm est)
I'm hoping that this meeting is a real thing because I feel like its time to talk about what WE can do as a community to better the server for new and returning players.

Things NEED to be spoken about. Saying that a community meeting isn’t going to help or we shouldn’t do it, Is litterally going to cause the bigger issue we’ve had in the first place