A true community meeting.

Caitlyn

This will most likely get locked, mostly because of how heated things are with what happened earlier. I don't mind. Just remember, for the people who truly want to talk. 6PM EST. My channel on Teamspeak.

6pm EST is bad for all the kids on westcoast with school btw.

Aru

This meeting is to fix problems, I wouldn’t expect you to show up/contribute anything as you are unable to fix a thing
O i can fix things, but one of which is to take care of the toxic people, I could def help with jedi. Ive seen and thought of things but you saying "you are unable to fix a thing" is just toxic and thats one thing that needs to be fixed. "No toxicity" or barely any at all really

Caitlyn

That being said, Staff have only fueled the fire instead of putting it out

Not entirely wrong. But personally I feel obligated to give a defense/opinion on the situation. May not be 100% the most professional thing but morally I believe my reply was necessary. (The First one) I think what's happening, in general, is wrong and yes its toxic but honestly unavoidable when accusations of sexual harassment/abuse are being thrown around.

Some serious accusations btw

it just leaves me dumbfounded how people can take an old ass game like Garry's Mod and twist it into some mad drama shit. Take that noise somewhere else
This is the truth, and it makes me feel terrible to be at the center of it all. Regardless, I hope as a community we can move on from this. I believe this meeting is a step in the right direction.

Caitlyn

Also, we are making a big deal out of this. I mean the shit said is abit fucked and the situation is out of place. But the community isnt really majorily damaged. I think we are overexaggerated on how damaging/impactful this is to the community. Reborn forgets quick.

There was defiantly better ways to resolve this at the start but seeeing it has come this far i feel like the community meeting will defiantly help

Okeas

VIP
This community meeting is just going to turn into a flame war. @ZoZo i understand you trying to help but your ts tomorrow is going to turn into a war zone, someone’s gonna get banned and it’s going to be even worse.