Archer's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theseus

And no one of value likes your toxic ass
That's really toxic oat man chill out. Your staff you cant be saying stuff like that on the forums it leaves a bad reputation for staff. You can think it and or take it to PMs but don't do it in public on the forums in front of everyone man. Got to remember being staff means you gotta be more careful with what you say.

Oat man

That's really toxic oat man chill out. Your staff you cant be saying stuff like that on the forums it leaves a bad reputation for staff. You can think it and or take it to PMs but don't do it in public on the forums in front of everyone man. Got to remember being staff means you gotta be more careful with what you say.
R/woosh

IROCONIAN

i do not think this applies to REBORN but i certainly appreciate your high standards. but i know a few people reporting a player for his name being bathwater and a lot of other names insinuating a situation that kind of helped to break the server as of late. REBORN breathes disrespect and priviledge and it all starts at the top. Also Oat Man does not represent anyone but himself with his vote and i noticed something on this App.

every person that posted a -1 vote got flamed and this is not a forum for civil discrod. this is a popularity contest in most respects.

i do not hate Archer i just find him abbrassive and this would not bode well for a gamemaster. Also as JC he has alot of pull, havinf a super admin and senior admin and between them they have not presented any new ideas. Archer is a smart dude, Oat is an honest guy and as of late i have no filter. I feel like a shaman trying to heal someone but they wont stay still so i have to hit them with a stick. Clucky is a good start for a new GM team as he has the necessary ingredients and certainly has the will. but he is on LOA and the event last night that annoyed alot of folks and even led to someone being exiled and pkd is not the kind of fun i like seeing.

That being said Theseus stop being afk 24/7, it is not the Jedi way

Theseus

i do not think this applies to REBORN but i certainly appreciate your high standards. but i know a few people reporting a player for his name being bathwater and a lot of other names insinuating a situation that kind of helped to break the server as of late. REBORN breathes disrespect and priviledge and it all starts at the top. Also Oat Man does not represent anyone but himself with his vote and i noticed something on this App.

every person that posted a -1 vote got flamed and this is not a forum for civil discrod. this is a popularity contest in most respects.

i do not hate Archer i just find him abbrassive and this would not bode well for a gamemaster. Also as JC he has alot of pull, havinf a super admin and senior admin and between them they have not presented any new ideas. Archer is a smart dude, Oat is an honest guy and as of late i have no filter. I feel like a shaman trying to heal someone but they wont stay still so i have to hit them with a stick. Clucky is a good start for a new GM team as he has the necessary ingredients and certainly has the will. but he is on LOA and the event last night that annoyed alot of folks and even led to someone being exiled and pkd is not the kind of fun i like seeing.

That being said Theseus stop being afk 24/7, it is not the Jedi way
I well know bathwater he is a friend from another server and hear about the reports constantly. I do get I shouldn't have high standards but if we are ever to get old reborn back we gotta start somewhere.

Also it's not my fault! I have to go the hospital often

I noticed that, and I am not a fan of it. Discussion is meant to be civil, not destructive.

Let’s avoid flame. It’s not healthy for us as a community, folks. We’re better than this. If people -1, they have a reason to. We need to respect their opinion, then live and let live.

Status
Not open for further replies.