Atlas

VIP
Steam Name: Atlas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78612068
CC Name: Atlas
Current names/ranks on server: Eternal Empress, Jedi Master, Darth
Level: 190
Number of warns (active/total): 0, i'm a good boi
Time on Server (approx): idk like 300hrs or something? prob more. I'm going on 53hrs in the past 2 weeks right now.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Grey jedi to me means you are a neutral force user. You are neither with the light or darkness. You are in between. You understand both sides and represent both sides, but you also have your own beliefs apart from both sides.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
Honestly my goal as grey jedi is to just chill out when I'm not on my faction lives. Everybody needs chill time, right? I'd like to also associate myself with both factions on one life and help them all out whenever I can. My RP reason would be so I can be independent for myself. I want to explore the galaxy, meet all kinds of people. Jedi, Sith, EE, and other Grey Jedi. I want to have the freedom to have interactions with anyone without having to worry about making the wrong decisions and misrepresenting my faction, not that I would though. I want to also explore myself. Learn more about myself and my purpose. Become who I truly am meant to be with the force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I think I should be allowed Grey Jedi because I have a good understanding of the server rules and the community itself. Being head developer especially helps with that. I think I could bring some new rp and ooc experiences as grey jedi within the 3 factions and potentially create some new opportunities for all 3. I am also the goodest boi and surely the goodest boi should be grey jedi, right? In all seriousness, I think I can just do a lot more as grey jedi. Being apart of factions restricts me to so many things I want to do. As grey jedi, I can do all those things and make some fun times for everyone on the server.

That is all. I love you <3

Atlas

VIP
-1 kinda just screems at everyone on a princess life
what the hell? i dont even have a princess life. i yelled at u once tho bc u kept interrupting me when i was trying to tell someone about all the hilts i had bc they were interested in buying some. they even got uninterested bc u wouldnt stop being obnoxious and interrupting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.