Atlas' Grey Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

VIP
-1 if you ain't takin the -'s calmly then you prob won't take all the insults towards greys calmly
hello? im fine that i have -'s. i have 2 weeks for this app to get accepted so its not big deal. was just hoping that i could get it accepted sooner, but oh well 🤷‍♂️

Yort

+1 I havent encountered anything bad with him. He's just a chill dude that hangs around with everybody, he's also well known around the community.

Spectre8105

Quit advertising this, thanks
Also, the Sr.Admin is entitled to his opinion, if anything Atlas should look upon the vote and fix the issue, I have seen him do exactly as Loody has claimed

Loody

VIP
im not the one applying for grey jedi vivian and it dosn't matter that im irrelevent cause half the +s are because he is a high rank or that he is just a "cool or great guy"

Atlas

VIP
Quit advertising this, thanks
Also, the Sr.Admin is entitled to his opinion, if anything Atlas should look upon the vote and fix the issue, I have seen him do exactly as Loody has claimed
im not even advertising. settle down and stop trying to find something to be toxic towards me about, thanks

Spectre8105

im not even advertising. settle down and stop trying to find something to be toxic towards me about, thanks
If I wanted to be toxic towards you I wouldn't need a reason, it's quite obvious you advertised your application and i'm thinking that it's not worth posting any evidence of it due to the possibility of it being "toxic" and i'd prefer to not be banned off the forums again.

If I wanted to be toxic towards you I wouldn't need a reason, it's quite obvious you advertised your application and i'm thinking that it's not worth posting any evidence of it due to the possibility of it being "toxic" and i'd prefer to not be banned off the forums again.
can yall shut the fuck up already jesus christ spectre we get it you hate people but guess what i fucking hate everyone and i still got gray doesnt mean you need to bitch about atlas on his application when hes just trying to be a chill dude and doesnt want to work overtime cause some players bitch and moan about some cc names

Status
Not open for further replies.