Atlas' Grey Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre8105

can yall shut the fuck up already jesus christ spectre we get it you hate people but guess what i fucking hate everyone and i still got gray doesnt mean you need to bitch about atlas on his application when hes just trying to be a chill dude and doesnt want to work overtime cause some players bitch and moan about some cc names
I don't know why you decided to comment such a thing, but I obviously don't hate everyone or else I wouldn't bother being here. I'm also just posting/stating either criticism that he can work on, or things that would affect the application. My 1st comment was my original opinion, my 2nd comment was things that could affect information in the application (Warns), my 3rd comment was defending Loody due to the comment of calling him "irrelevent" and that he shouldn't be advertising the application, and my last comment was a response to a statement being directly addressed towards me. I have nothing against Atlas if that's what you're referring to in that last line, that post wasn't for me, it was for the new players because I see them struggle with that issue.

I don't know why you decided to comment such a thing, but I obviously don't hate everyone or else I wouldn't bother being here. I'm also just posting/stating either criticism that he can work on, or things that would affect the application. My 1st comment was my original opinion, my 2nd comment was things that could affect information in the application (Warns), my 3rd comment was defending Loody due to the comment of calling him "irrelevent" and that he shouldn't be advertising the application, and my last comment was a response to a statement being directly addressed towards me. I have nothing against Atlas if that's what you're referring to in that last line, that post wasn't for me, it was for the new players because I see them struggle with that issue.
k

Sniper

anzati gets banned for being toxic, waits 2 weeks and then makes a ban appeal saying he won't be toxic. But +1 for Atlas getting grey his a good boi

Status
Not open for further replies.