B U G S

IROCONIAN

Fuck em they can deal with it lol
i think it is dumb we move the throne everytime. you see the Sith and ETERNAL have same spot as legacy so it could be the same. i would not mind it. and would give faction leader and council more time to do the rp they are suppose to do. no text screen and moving seats around.

Ventum

20190804152353_1.jpg

(also can anyone tell me what those errors are for, I assume they're lights but what game are they from)

edit:
20190804152617_1.jpg

Ray

Near the top of Korriban (on the mountains) when you try to run TOWARDS the side of the temple at the top, there are these great boulders oneself passes but gets stuck in after you leap past the boulders creating almost a Venus Flytrap unless you take your lightsaber out and shove it in your abdomen.

View attachment 1193

(also can anyone tell me what those errors are for, I assume they're lights but what game are they from)

edit:
View attachment 1194
korriban holocron vault keypad is floating off the wall
A lot of korriban like the catacombs and the new buildings are dark as heck, make them brighter please.
Catacombs door that goes opens underneath you gets stuck if you stand on it while opening.
done

Near the top of Korriban (on the mountains) when you try to run TOWARDS the side of the temple at the top, there are these great boulders oneself passes but gets stuck in after you leap past the boulders creating almost a Venus Flytrap unless you take your lightsaber out and shove it in your abdomen.
On the new Korriban, you can get stuck in the area after the rocks on the mountains.
somewhat fixed(hammer is being buggy)

Oh well if you stand on certain ingredients you can see through the whole map,objects,ect. wasnt sure if that counted hmmm.
I guess the only other map bug is the weird prop that sticks out of one of the wall around the sith mountain area