Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth

VIP
so many people get permaed and unbanned and even shepard said permanent doesnt mean permanent.
but then last time you got unbanned he said next time is permanent, how do you get 40+chances and still fuck it up. There are player on the server that have been here for 2 years with less than 5 warns

Rde Ren

but then last time you got unbanned he said next time is permanent, how do you get 40+chances and still fuck it up. There are player on the server that have been here for 2 years with less than 5 warns
im not saying im perfect. im far from it. but im trying and as people said above i have been different.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
It's pretty funny. People will go from ragging on Shepard for unbanning RDE and not enforcing perma's to, +1 should be given another chance.

RDE is the constant excuse people use when they get perma'd and are also the same reasons people give when supporting their appeal.

+1 if RDE can be unpermad multiple times, this guy can as well

Gotta draw a line some where. Was too eager to get unbanned last time and should have waited longer.

Grey

From an ex-perma ban to another, if you fuck up multiple times, you deserve it, especially if it's as many as some people are saying it is

Loody

VIP
BRUH YOU DIFFRENT.i MEAN EVERYONE ESLE CAN GET UNEPRMEAD BUT NOT YOU. YOU DIFFRENT DIFFRENT.YA MEAN. REP YOUR SETS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NO CAPS.

P

Pump

+.00000000000000000001 if That Pump guy can get un permed so should RDE TBH

Myth

VIP
It's pretty funny. People will go from ragging on Shepard for unbanning RDE and not enforcing perma's to, +1 should be given another chance.

RDE is the constant excuse people use when they get perma'd and are also the same reasons people give when supporting their appeal.

+1 if RDE can be unpermad multiple times, this guy can as well

Gotta draw a line some where. Was too eager to get unbanned last time and should have waited longer.
hey miles, this is RDE

RDE while i do love your dedication to the server. Like seriously more dedicated that most even though you have been banned for months. You still have been given many chances in which you have failed to show that you have changed/matured that with in mind that i will agree that u have warns on your account due to being targeted and given unfair warns. That is why i -1 a server unban but i do feel like its fair to give a +1 to a TS unban that way u can show if u have finally changed for the best and try and rebuild your character. For me people should always be given a chance to show that they have changed

Status
Not open for further replies.