Demote Dwayne/LOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukir

VIP
honestly ive already heard what superadmins have to say to me, im posting this for the community to see how dwayne acts in situations where he has to be "the boss" He acts like a baby who got their binky taken away. Honestly dwayne is just terrible at being staff, and being a person. hes way too aggressive as a superadmin, and honestly isnt healthy for this community anymore. just +1 this if you think dwayne shouldn't be superadmin anymore. Even though if it does get accepted that dwayne should be demoted. give it a month or two before he gets it back because the staff team will just be like "uh whatever that was like a week ago who cares" and undo it just like they did with an decision they've made, whether that be perma banning moxxi, or anzati, or whatever the hell. look i had fun on this server. but its really cancer with this constant buddy buddy super admin garbage. Heres some shit i have on dwayne, enjoy the videos, and demote dwayne (again).
(first time dwayne lashed out for something so little, i spawned one turret npc with a sr gm a couple months ago and he went off on me for no reason)
(i talked shit about myth calling him a faggot or whatever to a couple kids on EE, even though i was just venting and dwayne doesnt take it into consideration or have a sensible mouth to think it isnt appropriate to mention that i might have a disability, WHICH I do and it was extremely disrespectful)

I really dont care how this turns out, because Im leaving, dwayne sucks. i never liked him, hes fake, (also after he got demoted the first time, he apologized to me about anything hes ever done, probably just to get on everyones good side to get his rank back. which he got it back.) staff team is corrupt in certain ways, and im really tired of it. server was fun while it lasted. but some people on the server really know how to ruin it, just by the way they act. and you know they do it on purpose. Thanks for the memories everyone, ill see ya' round.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Just to give context for the second video, that all happened shortly after this

Just want to make the situation as clear as possible.

Lukir

VIP
lol yea i called him a lil bitch and shit, that was a joke (not saying that to get on anyones good side btw, just saying it because myth would clearly know, i dont hate him. But yeah i have no regrets to what i said. i say shit like that all the time. dwayne just didn't like it so he HAD to do something about it.)

Dwayne

VIP
You say it's a joke but myth just told me you and him aren't friends because you dislike him...... also if it was a joke you'd say it to his face not behind his back. The first video is from early 2018.....

Lukir

VIP
You say it's a joke but myth just told me you and him aren't friends because you dislike him...... also if it was a joke you'd say it to his face not behind his back. The first video is from early 2018.....
sorry man i dont dislike many people on the server, i only dislike you, anzati (a little bit, he can be pretty funny).. yea no thats about it. *btw im just being honest at this point sorry if i offend you*

Honestly don't know why most people have issues with Dwayne, he is just strait forward and actually has a back bone. He says what has to be said and does what has to be done. That's that.

Last edited:

Kazirk172

+1, Dwayne is homophobic and racist, also has a short temper which is not the trait a superadmin of a community should have. My experiences with Dwayne are him calling people "Faggot" and "Niggers" on the server and on the teamspeak (Which i've only entered twice and have heard these things). I also want to remind everyone that a staff report on Dwayne was removed which showed proof of him calling people faggots on the server, which in itself is a bad thing. I have played reborn off and on since 2.0, I have seen the server grow, but there's always been 1 problem that always stands, which is Dwayne. When I heard Dwayne was demoted I happily started to play again, I even did my darth trials, however, upon hearing about his reinstation on darth, I reconsidered playing. Dwayne was removed on the grounds of toxicity, and has not improved in any way shape or form, when I went into the TS on the day of his promotion, I heard many things, I heard that he even set the Owner powers to 0 with a god tag he had Miles make for him. He has not improved in any way or form and only hinders the community, hell I bet he doesn't even have more than 15 hours in the past 2 weeks on gmod, which shows sign of inactivity, if someone doesn't even play on the server anymore, they shouldn't be staff for it. The fact that a dedicated member, Lukir, was demoted and is now taking an LOA shows that Dwayne is unfit. I also haven't touched on how he abuses his power and rushes his choices as a SA, since he doesn't play i'm sure that some staff deserving of their promotion arn't even touched since their superior doesn't even know the work they do. I also want to ask where he obtained his King's Blade the week they dropped considering he doesn't even play the server, I also want to remind everyone about the crystal scandel that happen relating to Dryles. Even if these problems can be shrugged off, there's so many that it's hard to turn a blind eye to them. Hell, i've even heard that the only reason Dwayne was reinstated to SA was because of his immense hatred towards Moxxi, to keep him in check, which in itself is a stupid reason to promote someone, he should've stayed demoted, at the helper rank, there is no benefits to keeping him on the SA rank. Give it to someone more active and fitting of the position, like Kundog, or Scarylion.

You may notice i'm on an alt, I did this in order to preserve my identity, as it doesn't sound off that I would be banned for posting my opinion here.

Spectre8105

+1, Dwayne is homophobic and racist, also has a short temper which is not the trait a superadmin of a community should have. My experiences with Dwayne are him calling people "Faggot" and "Niggers" on the server and on the teamspeak (Which i've only entered twice and have heard these things). I also want to remind everyone that a staff report on Dwayne was removed which showed proof of him calling people faggots on the server, which in itself is a bad thing. I have played reborn off and on since 2.0, I have seen the server grow, but there's always been 1 problem that always stands, which is Dwayne. When I heard Dwayne was demoted I happily started to play again, I even did my darth trials, however, upon hearing about his reinstation on darth, I reconsidered playing. Dwayne was removed on the grounds of toxicity, and has not improved in any way shape or form, when I went into the TS on the day of his promotion, I heard many things, I heard that he even set the Owner powers to 0 with a god tag he had Miles make for him. He has not improved in any way or form and only hinders the community, hell I bet he doesn't even have more than 15 hours in the past 2 weeks on gmod, which shows sign of inactivity, if someone doesn't even play on the server anymore, they shouldn't be staff for it. The fact that a dedicated member, Lukir, was demoted and is now taking an LOA shows that Dwayne is unfit. I also haven't touched on how he abuses his power and rushes his choices as a SA, since he doesn't play i'm sure that some staff deserving of their promotion arn't even touched since their superior doesn't even know the work they do. I also want to ask where he obtained his King's Blade the week they dropped considering he doesn't even play the server, I also want to remind everyone about the crystal scandel that happen relating to Dryles. Even if these problems can be shrugged off, there's so many that it's hard to turn a blind eye to them. Hell, i've even heard that the only reason Dwayne was reinstated to SA was because of his immense hatred towards Moxxi, to keep him in check, which in itself is a stupid reason to promote someone, he should've stayed demoted, at the helper rank, there is no benefits to keeping him on the SA rank. Give it to someone more active and fitting of the position, like Kundog, or Scarylion.

You may notice i'm on an alt, I did this in order to preserve my identity, as it doesn't sound off that I would be banned for posting my opinion here.
DM me your IG name, i'll make sure you ain't dicked on

Dwayne

VIP

No one is banning you over your post nor do you have to state who you are. Granted some things are true in your essay, most are not.

Okeas

VIP
To me, the second video seems like you are trying to get him pissed off. Lukir- “Myth is a little bitch” Dwayne- “I’m getting pissed off stop talking shit about other staff” Lukir- “I’m not saying it to his face”. You were dead ass trying to egg him on the entire 2nd video I think Dwayne’s reaction is perfectly normal. I probably would’ve acted the same if in the same situation.

Vethar

VIP
I’m going to be honest here... A lot of staff who can set people’s names for them all the time. Midas has a LONG ass name for awhile lol...

Also him talking shit about myth didn’t sound serious let alone was it to his face lol. Staff always talk shit about each other I hear it ALL THE TIME.

I myself have managed staff teams and know where you’re coming from. Staff talking shit about each other will cause players to think negative about them. But you need to keep in mind at the end of the day they are there to do their jobs not to get along with each other that’s unrealistic. Not everyone will like each other.

You also have to remember this is reborn. People talk MAD SHIT about everyone. We all talk shit it’s the server.

I don’t believe he deserved a demotion for talking shit lol. Last I checked half the staff team talk shit to players. I myself have had staff shit talk me lol it’s just a game.

Saying myth is a bitch and stuff is normal around here nowadays. Honestly it should of been talked about before demotion. You yourself talked shit to lukir. You also can’t say “I never talked shit about a staff member before” 100% I know you have.

This server is in a dark time. It’s 99% toxic. If you honestly spent a whole day on a alt account and ran around on tat and such you would understand that EVERYONE shit talks now.

You have to keep in mind Dwayne everyone has bad days and off days. Jumping to demotion is over the top. You should of sat down and had a honest talk and if that failed ban him for a day to cool off a little. Sometimes people need to vent and have a talk with someone to cool off. Dueling is shitty and annoying atm and has people on edge pissed off and such. And I know lukir has been pissed off lately due to the dueling and builds. Him and I were have a negative time on tat dueling all the sith while being trash talked xD.

I don’t think anyone deserves a demotion from any of this. Maybe just a loa to chill the fuck out. I myself have been toxic today and need to loa to chill the fuck out.

I’m not going to +1/-1 because I love you both <3 I just want you this to be fixed without losing a friend or player.

Maven

VIP
Hard -1
Dwayne is straight forward to anybody. And he really doesn't care about your feelings when you fuck up. Not saying he didn't do anything wrong here, but 100% doesn't deserve the demotion.

Oat man

I have said this many times before but the only thing worse then you talking shit to my face is talking shit behind my back because you are a fucking pussy if you do that

Loody

VIP
Idk there is stuff that Dwayne has done in this community which is totally uncalled for and get other people demoted but the videos didn’t really show those things

Status
Not open for further replies.