Demote Dwayne/LOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbs

By putting the first video out of context you kinda lose all legitimacy. That also obviously wasn't a joke, I could hear the disdain for him in your voice.

+1, Dwayne is homophobic and racist, also has a short temper which is not the trait a superadmin of a community should have. My experiences with Dwayne are him calling people "Faggot" and "Niggers" on the server and on the teamspeak (Which i've only entered twice and have heard these things). I also want to remind everyone that a staff report on Dwayne was removed which showed proof of him calling people faggots on the server, which in itself is a bad thing. I have played reborn off and on since 2.0, I have seen the server grow, but there's always been 1 problem that always stands, which is Dwayne. When I heard Dwayne was demoted I happily started to play again, I even did my darth trials, however, upon hearing about his reinstation on darth, I reconsidered playing. Dwayne was removed on the grounds of toxicity, and has not improved in any way shape or form, when I went into the TS on the day of his promotion, I heard many things, I heard that he even set the Owner powers to 0 with a god tag he had Miles make for him. He has not improved in any way or form and only hinders the community, hell I bet he doesn't even have more than 15 hours in the past 2 weeks on gmod, which shows sign of inactivity, if someone doesn't even play on the server anymore, they shouldn't be staff for it. The fact that a dedicated member, Lukir, was demoted and is now taking an LOA shows that Dwayne is unfit. I also haven't touched on how he abuses his power and rushes his choices as a SA, since he doesn't play i'm sure that some staff deserving of their promotion arn't even touched since their superior doesn't even know the work they do. I also want to ask where he obtained his King's Blade the week they dropped considering he doesn't even play the server, I also want to remind everyone about the crystal scandel that happen relating to Dryles. Even if these problems can be shrugged off, there's so many that it's hard to turn a blind eye to them. Hell, i've even heard that the only reason Dwayne was reinstated to SA was because of his immense hatred towards Moxxi, to keep him in check, which in itself is a stupid reason to promote someone, he should've stayed demoted, at the helper rank, there is no benefits to keeping him on the SA rank. Give it to someone more active and fitting of the position, like Kundog, or Scarylion.

You may notice i'm on an alt, I did this in order to preserve my identity, as it doesn't sound off that I would be banned for posting my opinion here.
Dude, calling someone a fag is like a way of saying hi on reborn

Marcus

Honestly Dwayne you gotta stay out of his conversation you had no right to jump down his throat and act all bitchy. I mean yes he shouldn't have talk shit but you need to back off people's conversations. I bet if people went into your conversation you would've flipped the fuck out and have an anerism.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
"I heard many things, I heard that he even set the Owner powers to 0 with a god tag he had Miles make for him. "

Phew. Now I know what Caitlyn must feel like about rumors. My Highlord tag that had existed for a very long time now, had max perms. I did not realize then until I gave it to Dwayne. He told me that he could change tag perms, even on the owner tag. I said no you couldn't, which he then changed the perms. I nerfed my tag into the ground as soon as I saw that and before he could fix them back. Hence them being fucked up.

Tyr

VIP
What next? Hmmmm some staff drama that will explode the server and kill us all.
No that's not happening, and there are people who dosen't care about everything like me and still joins the server even if it's so dead lol

Marcus

No that's not happening, and there are people who dosen't care about everything like me and still joins the server even if it's so dead lol
Haha yes I understand that. This server you always come back even though there are a shit ton of drama.

Myth

VIP
lol, this post is literally just to insult Dwayne, also Dwayne may be homophobic, but he has never said the N word in my experience, he usually is the one to ban people for it. Also, lukir a joke is saying it sarcastically to my face, not being a coward piece of shit and talking behind someones back "Its okay, im not saying it to his face" that just makes it even worse. Personally, I wouldn't have demoted for that, and neither would dwayne. You got demoted for just brushing off an SA telling you to stop something.

If you want people to take a report seriously, dont make it an insult, follow the format. Be respectful, and state what rules they broke.

Myth

VIP
You also lie, in the first minute of your video to dwayne, saying ive talked to you and asked if you think im a good GM, I know for a fact that I have no ever had that conversation with you

Spectre8105

"I heard many things, I heard that he even set the Owner powers to 0 with a god tag he had Miles make for him. "

Phew. Now I know what Caitlyn must feel like about rumors. My Highlord tag that had existed for a very long time now, had max perms. I did not realize then until I gave it to Dwayne. He told me that he could change tag perms, even on the owner tag. I said no you couldn't, which he then changed the perms. I nerfed my tag into the ground as soon as I saw that and before he could fix them back. Hence them being fucked up.
Miles, you nerfed the highlord tag when we were testing its powers with Moxxi, why you lying to defend him if he's not even going to get demoted

Spectre8105

lol, this post is literally just to insult Dwayne, also Dwayne may be homophobic, but he has never said the N word in my experience, he usually is the one to ban people for it. Also, lukir a joke is saying it sarcastically to my face, not being a coward piece of shit and talking behind someones back "Its okay, im not saying it to his face" that just makes it even worse. Personally, I wouldn't have demoted for that, and neither would dwayne. You got demoted for just brushing off an SA telling you to stop something.

If you want people to take a report seriously, dont make it an insult, follow the format. Be respectful, and state what rules they broke.
He has definitely said it and you know it, I don't see why everyone is lying to defend Dwayne if he's not going to be demoted, it's very easy to tell you're genuinely pissed at this post, perhaps getting off LOA and playing the server would improve the image the GMs have about you. Lukir spoke his mind and got demoted for it, I can't go a day in the ts without hearing people do the exact same, if we're really demoting of off shit talking than everyone deserves probation and to be demoted.

Myth

VIP
He has definitely said it and you know it, I don't see why everyone is lying to defend Dwayne if he's not going to be demoted, it's very easy to tell you're genuinely pissed at this post, perhaps getting off LOA and playing the server would improve the image the GMs have about you. Lukir spoke his mind and got demoted for it, I can't go a day in the ts without hearing people do the exact same, if we're really demoting of off shit talking than everyone deserves probation and to be demoted.
1. I have legitimately never heard dwayne ay the N word(atleast to my memory)

2. Lukir was already on probation for something else

3. My loa ended days ago and ive spent 2+ hours on the server each day since then

4. It was not my decision to demote, i really wouldnt have demoted, just spammed the soundboard clip whenever im in a call with lukir.

5. I havent been running as many events lately because real life and I am working on some secret projects for 4.0, i have like 15 dupes ive built in preparation for 4.0 so that there are some high quality and well planned events at launch. Not the usual event (which are still usually pretty good and planned out). Im attempting to bring new ideas and mechanics that events havent had before. The population of the GM team allows me to do this as we have more gamemasters right now than the team has had in the past year.

6. I don’t understand why you are even coming at me when your last event was over a week ago.

7. Dont @ me, if you want to discuss this further, talk to me on TS or Discord, lets keep this thread on topic

-2, Dwayne's a good staff and he's there for the staff team. He says things that need to be said and is really there to help staff. And on Dwayne being homophobic I think that's just the stupidest thing. Dwayne personally has been very helpful to me and has been there for me when I needed help with stuff. He's a good SA and a good person.

Status
Not open for further replies.