Demote Dwayne/LOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Miles, you nerfed the highlord tag when we were testing its powers with Moxxi, why you lying to defend him if he's not even going to get demoted

I did. I changed the tag from managing channels and banning people. Also it was around the same time that they both got the tag. Also notice I'm not defending him on any of this. Just telling you why that happened. I've been very vocal in the past that Dwayne has done things to get demoted. I also had no part or decision in adding him back to his role as Super. That decision was made without me.

Spectre8105

1. I have legitimately never heard dwayne ay the N word(atleast to my memory)

2. Lukir was already on probation for something else

3. My loa ended days ago and ive spent 2+ hours on the server each day since then

4. It was not my decision to demote, i really wouldnt have demoted, just spammed the soundboard clip whenever im in a call with lukir.

5. I havent been running as many events lately because real life and I am working on some secret projects for 4.0, i have like 15 dupes ive built in preparation for 4.0 so that there are some high quality and well planned events at launch. Not the usual event (which are still usually pretty good and planned out). Im attempting to bring new ideas and mechanics that events havent had before. The population of the GM team allows me to do this as we have more gamemasters right now than the team has had in the past year.

6. I don’t understand why you are even coming at me when your last event was over a week ago.

7. Dont @ me, if you want to discuss this further, talk to me on TS or Discord, lets keep this thread on topic
I tried being nice, but you tried throwing shade
1. Keep lyin

2. Cool? Demoted for shit talking is still fucking stupid, everyone does it, including yourself

3. GMs dont have to be active, just host events, which you haven't since the 10th

4. Thoughts are useless, action is all that matters

5. All gms attempt to make better mechanics, run your events and improve off it. Having all duoes and not running them is pointless.

6. If you were even semi-active you would know that I've been on an ROA, you are honestly the shittiest excuse of a SGM I've seen, you constantly post wrong rules in the group chat that we have to go back and correct because the trials get the wrong idea in their head. The fact you attempted to call me out when I have triple your events logged while I've been gone for 2 weeks is sad. I would say more, but I have no reason to get you demoted.

7. You tried, my rule on the forums is that I only respond excluding my 1st post

Myth

VIP
Lol, tripled my events
/me looks in old event logs and finds over 400 logged events in the past year

The 10th was only 2 days ago?

I messaged you a response to the rest, like I said this thread is not the place

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
Whoa boys let’s calm down lol... everyone is at each other’s necks now... let’s take a step back and breath ..

Five

VIP
I have been lenient with reductions of activity and gms taking breaks over the past few weeks because of what has happened on the server recently. If activity is going to be used as a weapon to flame each other that is just sad at this point when literally half the team is on an "LOA." Gamemasters are supposed to follow the same activity rules as administrative staff, but I am fine with you being less active if you still produce high quality events. I don't want to see anymore posts directed at each other on the forums about it just like how I wasn't happy how Lukir was flaming Myth in game to a large amounts of non-staff players behind his back instead of trying to talk to him about their differences on teamspeak. I don't care who started it on this thread but my post will be the last of it, take the rest to DMs.

Last edited:

Cruen

I guess neutral since I think Dwayne could improve, but he definitely isn't as bad as some people are making him look. I am good friends with Lukir and would consider him one of my favorite people on reborn and hate seeing such a division between two good members of the community.

I've had several experiences with Dwayne, but one of one directly have been pretty unfortunate. The main one on one scenario I experienced was over the Emperor's Bane and Emperor's Trinity ranks that Croc created in the server. At the time Cause and Dwayne got on the server at most twice a week, so they didn't even have a vague idea of what was happening in the server. During the staff meeting the rank get's brought up, then I am left to answer suddenly 30 questions from the staff on what the Bane is. Then next thing I know Dwayne and Cause are both saying it was stupid, a shit rank etc. After the meeting, Dwayne comes into my channel (Doesn't move me out with several people listening) and proceeds to immediately be aggressive towards me for nothing. I explain to him how and why Croc made the rank, despite all of that Dwayne proceeds to threaten my staff rank and call me various names as he yells into my ear over a IC thing. It was a unfair scenario, for I didn't even make the rank and yet I was in trouble and threatened over it. If I had to be blunt, Dwayne can be a hotheaded prick. However I do not hate Dwayne despite it, it still is a pain to others and myself. So, I'll put a +1 because of the fact that I don't believe Dwayne should be a S-Admin, him being staff is fine but he shouldn't be a face of the server. However, -1 for the fact that I do not believe Lukir's "evidence" to be absolute.

Last edited:

Tubbs

Honestly Dwayne you gotta stay out of his conversation you had no right to jump down his throat and act all bitchy. I mean yes he shouldn't have talk shit but you need to back off people's conversations. I bet if people went into your conversation you would've flipped the fuck out and have an anerism.
If he had already talked to him about it he 100% was supposed to jump down his throat

Okeas

VIP
Honestly Dwayne you gotta stay out of his conversation you had no right to jump down his throat and act all bitchy. I mean yes he shouldn't have talk shit but you need to back off people's conversations. I bet if people went into your conversation you would've flipped the fuck out and have an anerism.
Thats not how the world works. If I was at work talking shit about another coworker infront of my boss you best believe my ass would be handed to me. If Dwayne hears something that is mean about someone who works for the server the thing that he... manages, he has every right to jump in and call out your shit. That’s just how the world works.

Marcus

I love Spectre man. Such an amazing typist and thinker. I like reading your forum posts. Keep it up.

Luna

VIP
-2 reasons already stated and you are clearly talking shit and from the looks of it you don't care about being put on probation.

Ventum

-1 Lukir you're a good guy but it is clearly shown in the second video that you were talking mad shit, while that is practically commonplace nowadays it will still be met with the exact same thing if you can't take shit don't dish it out.

Marcus

I mean everybody talks shit even staff. Why doesn't everyone get a warn or banned for toxicity. That's a solution. Lol

Turles

VIP
Alright so after reading everyone’s responses and taking into account my own thoughts and opinions on Dwayne, I’m going to give this a -1. I used to be a higher staff member on a few servers and I understand the stress that comes with it. It’s literally like a second job. So I understand how sometimes you could be stressed out and lash out. It’s just something that needs to be worked on. But I think Dwayne is a good guy. He did give me a warm I didn’t deserve and I had a bad incident with him but that doesn’t overall explain his staffing ability. I respect Dwayne for what he does for the community and believe he should stay as a SAdmin. Lukir is one of the coolest people on the server and a great game master and I wish for him to be back but you did deserve what Dwayne did. I would hope if I was on the staff team and someone was shit talking me that one of my fellow staff (not even a higher up) would defend me. But yeah to summarize my rambling. keep him SA

Status
Not open for further replies.